PDA

View Full Version : 2009 XB12R $4,980 Toledo, Ohio For Sale!

lawdog
08-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Up for sale is a 2009 XB12R black with red rims. I owe $4,980 left on the HD loan so that is what my bottom line price is.

It has a little over 3k miles and I am still riding it so mileage will change. Lets be honest here it is way too much fun to stop riding until its sold! Sorry! LOL.

The bike has a stage 1 including K&N air filter, Wideband tuned ECM, and aftermarket muffler. It also has XB9 gears to get better low speed acceleration. I also have the 5 year extended warranty for the tires and rims so free tires for the next 4.5 years! I will take care of transferring the warranty to you. There are also LED turn signals in the rear for better visibility and handlebar risers for a more comfortable ride. I have all the factory take off parts which I will include with the sale.

Here is an exact list of the mods I have done.

5 year tire and wheels extended warranty purchased
Stickers and belt guards removed
K&N Air filter, opened up airbox, breather reroute
Wideband tuned ECM with custom dual outlet muffler (Drummer style)
Mobil 1 Synthetic in both holes with Wix oil filter and NGK plugs
XB9 gears and chain for better acceleration
Rear LED dual running lights and turn signals with EP-36 electronic flasher
3 inch handlebar risers with Lightning clutch cable and brake line
Right side scoop for better rear cylinder cooling
Batter tender plug for winter storage
Garage door opener in flash-2-pass switch
Polished rear pulley and painted front pulley

If you want my wideband setup I will throw that in for $200 otherwise I am going to sell it on the forum here for $250 including the programming cable, software, maps, wideband, and palm-pilot datalogger.

The bike runs great, sounds bad ass with arm ripping torque, and draws looks wherever I go. But I have a financial emergency come up that I need to take care of. My loss is your gain. Life sucks sometimes but I hope to back riding in a couple years once my finances get back in order or by the miracle of God I get a pay raise!

Brett
Email (brettstoner@hotmail.com)
Cell Phone – (419)944-1902
Lawdog (http://www.buellxb.com/index.php?a=member&m=6230)

Here are a couple older pics from spring. This was before I added the right side scoop, LED rear turn signals and polished rear pulley. I will try and get some updated pics on my day off on Tuesday.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/6230_20100801070553_L.jpg

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/6230_20100801065911_L.jpg

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/6230_20100801070034_L.jpg

onelogue
08-01-2010, 02:09 PM
DAng thats an AMAZING price! Nice bike. You did a lot of mods for only 3k worth of riding.

Good luck with the sale and Amen on the pay upgrades soon.

lawdog
08-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah, priced for a quick sale!

Forgot to mention the best part. I have a viberider (http://www.viberider.com/) installed in the passenger seat. Lets just say that every bit of their advertisement is absolutely true! LOL. So far of the three girls I have taken on it all 3 expressed extreme satisfaction with the bike ride! "Oh my god your bike feels so good" "Oh, oh, your bike is amazing!" "your bikes vibrations feels so good!"....

kalifornia
08-01-2010, 02:49 PM
you're leaving the forum bro?

lawdog
08-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Im not sure... probably. Otherwise I will be drooling every day thinking of you guys riding! LOL. Sad part it is my homepage on my pc and cell.

As far as the price goes KBB lists $6,270 and NADA lists $5,340-$6,996. Those priced at $6k seem to be sittin on ebay and craiglist and not selling. $5,500 I could probably get if I marketed it right and was patient for the right seller or took the fee hit on ebay. So a little under $5k is priced to sell. Its my minimium I need to beak even so its my bottom line.

I am also willing to ship if the buyer pays for the shipping costs. I have a trailer and can also ride it or trailer it out to meet someone within reason. Or if you are crazy enough I can meet you at the airport and you can ride it home and I UPS the spare parts! I try to be accomodating. LOL

kyle_dewald
08-01-2010, 04:52 PM
if i had the money, I would have my family in ohio go get it for me!

lawdog
08-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I would always be more then happy to ride it out to you. I mean really, twist my arm to go for a bike ride one last time! LOL. Thats like the wifey saying she wants a baby. Oh, ok honey lets go have sex a whole bunch of times. :D

As far as the datalogger goes it is spoken for unless it sells with the bike.

anrkizm95
08-01-2010, 06:22 PM
you are a valuable asset to this forum it would be a shame to loose you.

lawdog
08-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Maybe I will stick around for a while. I do like you guys.. Sniff, sniff... I probably spend way more time on here then I should! lol

I am not one to post a million times on worthless threads but when I do have something useful to contribute I try to help others and spread the knowledge. Tuning is what I love. There is nothing better then taking a crap EPA lean bike and making it into an absolute torque monster.

Most people don't realize when you take a stock bike tuned for emissions (14.7 AFR), throw on a couple performance goodies, and then wonder why it doesn't run right. The computer can and will adjust (08+) back to stoich but in the mean time you are spitting, sputtering, and really down on power. But get it tuned for performance and it will scream. I'm not gonna lie. I am going to miss riding but family finances are priority.

anrkizm95
08-02-2010, 03:12 PM
[up]

anrkizm95
08-02-2010, 07:47 PM
bump

lawdog
08-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Sale pending, just need to finish up paperwork. Thanks guys! :D

strmvt
08-18-2010, 05:06 PM
did the tuning gear go with it ?

dorado29
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
hahaha a viberider eh? so devious yet so awesome. Not to be weird, but I always wondered how it is for girls on the back of my bike...

lawdog
08-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Sold......