PDA

View Full Version : stumble just off idle

Oldbutfast
02-20-2008, 03:50 AM
I too have experienced a hiccup just off idle, usually right when I am starting a low speed turn, it is dangerous, have'nt gone down yet but this problem has got to be found, I won't tolerate a problem like this, I ride alot, R1 and a KTM and I am confident on those bikes' manners. I like my Uly for long distance exploring but.... I bet some of you guys feel the same way, anybody?

mrdozer2you
02-20-2008, 12:04 PM
Its hard to get used to for sure. Especially from a stop. I guess it's something you have to get used to. You either have to feather the clutch or downshift if you arent already in 1st. Try to keep the RPM's no lower than 2k, almost all problems go away above that.

LeFox
02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
i don't have that problem...

what's your setup??? [confused]

partmanpartbike64
02-21-2008, 11:17 AM
me niether runs well but i've just had new ;plugs,coils,ecm,system set up

DTokester
04-03-2008, 04:41 AM
The stumble you are experensing is just the set-up if it is pre 08'. Alot of times buells come slightly missed timed out of the crate and timing a buell is not required on the PDI. If you were to have the plugs cleaned and gapped, TPS zero, AFV reset, Static timing, and Exhaust free play adj the bike will run great and be picking up the front wheel everywhere you go.;)