PDA

View Full Version : WTB tail section

Art
08-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Looking to buy a tail section for a decent price. Not top dollar like some! Blinkers, plate light would be great but don't need the tail light assembly. Let me know if you can help me out Thanks.

xtremelow
08-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Lightning or Firebolt???

Art
08-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Lightning. I new I forgot something!

Art
08-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Seems like unless you are on here 24/7, you get all the items with the high price. I miss every deal by minutes usually. About sick of it. Hows everyone even work? you must check the site every couple minutes huh

xtremelow
08-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Pretty safe to say some of us live on here.

I have an IPhone and check the site periodically. On average 2-3 times an hour unless I am actually on the site, like when I get how from work. Might just be how it is for me being a Moderator, but you also have to take into hand how many members are on the site.;)

Best of luck on all future buys[up]

Rebel_CafeRacer
08-11-2010, 01:49 AM
I just put a new Black tail on my bike, I have my old Magnesium color one with no cheese grater. I have a xb9sx cheese grater i could include.

BUT... I replaced the tail because I wrecked and scratched the top of it close to where the seat connects. Its just road rash, its not bent or anything.

If you are good with bondo and paint it is a prime specimen for a custom tail chop or something.

I do not have any good pictures of it currently. And my digital camera just took a crap on me. (waiting for my D5000...) I will try to take a cell phone picture tonight. I will see if i have any other pics of the damage for you...

$50 + shipping...

Rebel_CafeRacer
08-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Here are the pics I have... They are not good. Like I said i will try to get a better picture tonight.

I know it may look bent because of the Corbin seat. Thats what i thought initaily also. The tail is not the part that is bent, the seat is not formed perfectly. I just put a new tail on like I said, and it has the same gap. (i will take a pic of that too)

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/5742_20100810200409_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/5742_20100810200423_L.jpg