PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Buell XB9 (S/SX/R) - Southwest / Arizona region

NONo443
08-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a 2003-2006 XB9s/sx/r.
My price range is going to be $2,800-3,300 (depending on year, mileage, and condition). I would like for the bike to have a clean title, be in great running shape (it can have some minor cosmetic blemishes, but cannot have any frame damage or broken parts which are important to the motorcycle's performance), be as close to stock as possible, and not have a lot of miles (5,000-15,000 would be ideal).

Also, I am looking for bikes in Arizona (or very close, because I don't want to have to travel to BFE to look at a bike that I might not like).

I know this is the long shot but I have a feeling that special bike is out there; and I am in no hurry for another bike one (so, I could be in the market for a Buell if this thread is still up).

That is all that I can think of at the moment, feel free to send me questions and offers.

Don't be shy to send me an offer, the worse thing I could say is "no" or "no thanks" and everyone goes their marry way.

Thank you and have a good day.

NONo443
03-23-2011, 01:12 AM
I can't change the title, but I am now only looking in the Arizona area.

anrkizm95
03-23-2011, 01:18 AM
try this guy (http://www.buellxb.com/Buells-for-Sale/Buell-Lightnings-for-Sale/2003-XB9S-Lightning--Phoenix-AZ--3900.)