PDA

View Full Version : DC/Baltimore Buellers

XBChuck9
08-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Are there any riding groups in the NoVa/DC/Baltimore area? I just bought my first bike and I'm excited about the idea of hanging out with some fellow Buellers.

rumble1
09-30-2010, 04:57 PM
I just got to the DC area too. I'm looking for a good V twin dyno tuner and people to ride with. Give me a shout.
(702) 372-8764

Diablo
11-04-2010, 08:04 AM
I'm in the Bethesda area and have been checking out the roads north of there. I know some Buellers in the Alexandria area, but we just have not had the chance to match up yet. If we get a decent weekend here in the next couple of weeks we should catch up. Hopefully we'll get another good weekend before I put up the bike for the winter and start tearing her apart.

rideboarder589
11-04-2010, 08:32 AM
im about 35 mins out of baltimore in the westminster area...but like diablo said its about time to tear her apart for the winter

sykotec
11-04-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm in Rockville, MD, and ride an XB9SX to work whenever I can get away with it. Just a bit north of Diablo it seems. I get to Baltimore about once a month, on the waterfront by the Domino sugar plant, but usually with a Jeep - can't haul much for work with the Buell.

JeepinBueller
02-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Snow's gettin' its ass outta' here!! I'll miss the skiing, but this Friday the temp is supposed to get up to nearly 70°! Been riding everyday last and this week so far—ready for this season to get going!

Maybe get a bike night together? There's a new italian ice place in Westminster along Rt. 140 called The Cow (there's one in Reisterstown, too) and they both have pretty big lots. Also, the Greene Turtle or Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster or Reisterstown/Owings Mills are great places.

Is this really all the peeps we have around here?

Justin, you'll be hearing from me soon when the weather starts to pick up. Dust off the XB.

sykotec
02-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Only this week for me, too busy last. Not today tho - have to haul a few machines, so it's a Jeep day.

I really don't see alot of Buells on the road in my area - only 1 other on a regular basis, and a second a couple times a year. Seems like everyone who wanted a v-twin sportsbike around here went Ducati or something.

I don't really get as far out as you're talking most of the time, but then again, the 'big' bike night near me is the local Hooters, which I've never bothered with. Might have to check it out JUST to see if there's another Buell or two.....

rideboarder589
02-16-2011, 02:30 PM
yeah ill probably have mine out tommorrow and friday...suck it up in the morning to enjoy the 60 degree weather next two days...supossed to get cold again after that

JeepinBueller
02-16-2011, 07:39 PM
You never know, skyo ... maybe a few old tubers will be there. Is it mostly a cruiser night or a sportbike one? Being a Hooters I guess it could go either way.

My buddy I work with has an 1125R and I see rideboarder leave work every once in a while on his blue CityX. Other than that, I nary see a Buell.

oh9bolt
02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm from Leesburg and I have a buddy armymp09 that lives in arlington always ready to ride

scginmd
02-16-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm just outside the city limits of South Baltimore. Right around the 695/95 intersection.

I've got a 12Scg and my buddy has a tuber. We usually explore Howard County and every once and awhile head out around Westminster.

Think I've only seen one or two other Buells while riding around.

parvel2003
03-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Looking for some local rides. I live in glen burnie. Just got ride of my 996sps Ducati and picked up an 03 xb9r. Got some new tires to scrub in now.

Pm me if there is anything going on.

Nuage420b
03-29-2011, 10:02 AM
:( PGC born n raised. . . unfortunately I'm stationed in Ft. Hood Tx. Every time i go riding out here down these long straight roads with the ocassional twistie I dream of whipping through the mountains of western md. or even some of the annea rundle roads like riva would be awesome, croom rd and some of the back wood cuts through calvert and pg would be awesome too. some day i'll return to tear it up.