PDA

View Full Version : 2007 XB12STT..950 miles..Waterloo, IA...$5000

g4string
09-03-2010, 12:17 AM
It pains me to do this as I literally just purchased this bike (yesterday). However, I found out a day before picking up the bike that I am moving to Anchorage, AK. Instead of eating my $500 deposit and canceling the transaction, I figured I would try to sell it for what I have in it. If it doesn't sell, than I will keep....store it....and figure out what I am going to do with it later. Like I said, I just purchased the bike. I picked it up on Wednesday (09-01-2010). It was a left over demo bike from Gail's HD in KCMO. When I picked it up, it had 5xx miles on the odo. I drove it to Waterloo/Cedar Falls IA to store the bike (in-laws house). I live in Vegas. My plan was to store the bike in IA until I had enough time to drive the bike cross country to LVNV. Change of plans now!!! I put an additional 4xx miles on the bike. It has about 950 miles on the bike now, +/- 25 miles.

The bike is in great condition! When I picked up the bike, the only noticeable defect was a very minor scuff on the plastic hand guard. That's it....otherwise, showroom condition!! I can get current picks. However, it just might take a few days. FWIW, I have some pics from original transaction with Gails HD. Email me for pics.

FWIW, I am willing to help with delivery to the right cities. I work for an airline (Allegiant). So, if my airline is one of the cities we service....maybe I can drive the bike to you and fly home......maybe not.....I dunno??? Otherwise, shipping and/or pick is up to you.

I am guessing I have less than 30 days to get myself up to ANC. With that, I need to flip the bike asap. So please, only motivated buyers. Like I said, I just piked the bike up and am only looking to get out what I have in....that's $5k. I an not willing to sell at a loss. I will pack the bike and store it before I sell at a loss. So no lowball offers. $5k is a still a great price!

FWIW, the bike is completely stock and has the white plastics. You can contact me at 815.621.8718 or jason-goodman@cox.net. Thanks!

g4string
10-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Still for sale......

New contact number is 907-230-7140. New email in jason_goodman@yamil.com