PDA

View Full Version : Question for BuellXB

bitter rod
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry, didn't know where exactly to put this post. Wondering, is there a way to search this site for a particular topic. I know it is broken down very well, but sometimes I would like to just search for posts (old and new) and a topic like....tires, spark plugs, fuel...or whatever. I end up going through each tab to see if there is anything.

Just thought I would ask.

thanks

LeFox
03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
if someone is willing to group all those things...i've tried it with the exhaust topic, but that didn't last long.

i thing a topic for BPG would be nice, where we can post all request for part numbers and such :D

BuellPartsGuy
03-14-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm game for that. Anything I can do to help. We also need the following topics too.

Exhaust

Tires

Airbox Mod/ECM stuff

New Buell Owners questions

That way then they can search that topic before asking the question that has been answered 40 times will be in there and easy to find.

LeFox
03-15-2008, 09:58 AM
ok...i'll can make 1 (already have that one, but i'll make another, better one) & 2 from all the tires i've tested (got several of those too)

but where do i place them???

suggestion:
add a forum '1st rider impressions & frequent Q&A'
with the above mentioned topics & topics for the different models. (no subforums)

buellxb
03-16-2008, 12:26 AM
There is a search function. Have you used the search link in the upper left of the screen? I will add Buell Part Guy forum topic. I will add anything else that's logical if you can tell me exactly what and where we should put it. I want to keep it clean, simple and logical.

BuellPartsGuy
03-16-2008, 12:29 AM
I think a lot of the problem is people don't search very hard at all. They just want the answer delivered to them. IMO, its not that hard to search and find stuff on here.

buellxb
03-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Well, BPG, as you can now see you have your own forum topic. Let me know if you want sub-topics or anything else in your forum section.

LeFox
03-16-2008, 01:49 AM
i would go with a general forum '1st rider impressions & frequent Q&A'

no subforums, just topics for different series: xb, 1125r, blast & tubers, nobody can make other topics, just reply.
topics should be made upon request to you, such as the exhaust, tire, etc topics.