PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix area Buell riders

xtreme6669
10-04-2010, 01:44 PM
The first Monday of every month there is a meet up at Chase's Diner in Chandler around 6:30 pm.

I have been 2-3 times now and its a good group of Buell guys but the number of people who show up vary a lot from 2 - 8 at the meet up's I have been to.

There is not a whole lot of info on it but its called the ASBN. Here is some info from there yahoo page http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ASBNAZ/ :

Hope to see some Buellers there tonight!

AMERICAN SPORT BIKE NIGHT, (ASBNAZ) ARIZONA, is a very informal group of Arizona Buell motorcycle riders and enthusiasts. We are not a club, there are no dues or fees for membership and nothing to sign. Everyone is welcome!

This AMERICAN SPORT BIKE NIGHT, ARIZONA email list allows ASBN'ers and other Buell enthusiasts to keep informed of our upcoming gatherings, destinations rides and other Buell-related events.

Our gatherings will begin at 6:30 pm the first Monday of every month at Chase's Diner, 2040 N. Alma School Rd. Chandler, Arizona 85224. ( or until we pick a permanent location to meet, like the Heart Attack Grille, being considered) Their phone number is 480 857 2385.

For more information about ASBNAZ - visit AmericanSportBikeNightArizona@yahoogroups.com

We hope that you will join us and come along for the ride!

xtreme6669
04-02-2011, 02:12 PM
This Monday!! [up]

xtreme6669
06-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Tonight at Chase's! 6:30

Midnight82
06-06-2011, 09:58 AM
My bike is still in peices. The head is at the machine shop now though to get the new valve guides pressed in. having the exhaust studs filled and redrilled and the spark plug retapped.

Is it acceptable to drive my turbo diesel over there instead of a buell? It's an american ride... right?

williegoat
06-06-2011, 08:45 PM
One of these days, but I live and work in Glendale and that would be a 30+ mile trip across town in rush hour traffic and I would still be late.