PDA

View Full Version : Speedbleeders for Brembo Rear Caliper & OE

Baal
10-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Okay. I did the hidden rear caliper mod with a Ducati (916) caliper. To get the SpeedBleeder bleed screw, I had to buy a pair. So, I have one left over. I also have the one that I bought for the OE rear Nissin caliper, which is the same as the OE front (at least it is on a 2007). The one for the rear is unused, the one that fits Buell OE was installed, bled once and removed.

The exact Speedbleeder part numbers are:

Buell OE: SB8125L (Be sure this fits the bike you want to use it on. On the 8-piston fronts (2008-on?), I don't know for sure.)

Brembo/Ducati: SB1010S. (This appears to fit all of the various Ducati/Brembo calipers used for the hidden caliper mod.

I'd like to get $9 shipped for either (or $9.50 if you use PayPal), or $18 for the pair (PayPal or cash/check/MO).

If you've tried to bleed the rear after the hidden caliper modification, you know what a pain it is to get to the bleed fitting, working behind the caliper and swingarm, and between the spokes of the wheel. With this, you crack it open a quarter turn, pump out the old fluid and bubbles, then close it up. Same way for the front. EEEZY.

Tork
10-07-2010, 01:13 AM
I'll take them both. PM sent.

batman6669
10-07-2010, 08:50 AM
These bleeders work awesome, Thanks baal[up]. I need to find one for the 1125r rear caliper that I'm going to try out on the hidden brake hanger.:D

delta one
10-07-2010, 08:57 AM
dang it!!

always miss the good deals LOL

thanks for the part numbers I was just trying to get that info on sat so I could order the bleeders.

Baal
10-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Sold and paid. Thanks Tork! [up][up]

Yeah, they're the stuff. Glad the PNs helped. Remember, the SB1010S is for the Brembo rear caliper. OE takes the SB8125L front and rear.