PDA

View Full Version : Another Lever Topic

mxracer409
10-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi everyone, been lurking around here for quite some time but don't seem to post a lot. Hopefully that will change. Anyway, I have read through many a lever threads and found that most people seem to set out for the ASV levers. Since Im being quite stingy with my money at the moment, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the "Ride It Forever" levers that I always see advertised on the right side of the forum? That being said I checked them out and only found levers for 1125s are advertised. Do the 1125 levers fit the XBs? I would imagine something as simple as levers would but wasn't sure.

anrkizm95
10-12-2010, 06:46 PM
1125 has hydrolic clutch the xbs dont the brake lever will work.

mxracer409
10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the response. Didn't know that the 1125 had a hydraulic clutch. But no one has experience with the "Ride it Forever" levers? I might just have to get GSXR levers and "adjust" them to fit. :D

agfish18
10-13-2010, 08:57 AM
sadly, I almost bought a set, but backed out at the last minute due to other plans with my money (track day tickets, new tires, new brakes, etc). Basically the wife said I spent too much on the bike this month and had to wait until next month. as it is, I will be spending quite a bit over the winter months on getting my track bike overhauled and set up for racing next season. (have to gut it, purchase race plastics with full belly pan, get some tire warmers, ordered new calipers, etc.) I am hoping by November to have a set of some kind ordered for the bike though!