View Full Version : Want to buy

03-26-2008, 07:23 PM
I need the gear shifter toe piece. Bike fell in the garage and toe piece to shifter arm broke. My Harley shop does not have in stock and said I had to come in to order it. I live 90 miles away and think it is easier to buy on the net. So if you have the shifter piece I need it. reply here or email me at rmdeberry@yahoo.com. Also need foot peg for that side but I found those on ebay but if someone has the left side for sale cheap please contact me.

03-26-2008, 08:19 PM
doesn't cost that much, you could also have your dealer send it to you ;)

03-26-2008, 08:39 PM
dude drill a hole thru the end of the shifter arm where the peg broke off and counter sink the back of the hole and put a 2 1/2" machine screw thru it then fill the screw with washers and put a nylock nut on the end if it i did it to mine for a while n it worked great till i got cash n bought a whole new one

make sure u get a boog stainless bolt tho or it ight bend and make sure u dont get one to big so you dont have to drill out to much of the shifter arm cause its only ****ty aluminum pot metal ****

good luck

03-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah the shop won't even order it with out payment and they don't like credit cards over the phone. I might go for pairtbow idea for now. the arm is fine it is the toe part I need. Thanks for the info. I am in the process of using my passenger peg for a temp fix on the left foot peg.