PDA

View Full Version : LawnMowerPros.com.. Has anyone ordered Buell parts from them??

Bossanova
10-29-2010, 12:50 PM
I know it sounds weird..
It seems that 99% of the time I Google a Buell part number, these guys come up early in the search results. Most of the time when I look at the item it says "No Longer Available".. but sometimes you can follow through with an on-line order for something I know is obsolete.

Has anyone ordered from them??? Are there companies sourcing out obsolete stuff?

Baal
10-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Don't know 'em, but post up if you have any luck. They come up when I search for the Sport Seat for the Ss, but I haven't been able to determine they actually have it.

Bossanova
10-30-2010, 06:18 AM
They come up when I search for the Sport Seat for the Ss, but I haven't been able to determine they actually have it.
Same here- I searched for a another XB seat and it shows they have it (or can source it).
I called their number and spoke to the girl who answered asking her about lead times to order an obsolete Buell item and she didn't have any idea. She said I needed to email them through the "contact" link to ask. I did as suggested so we'll see. Maybe I'll just go ahead and order it but thought I would ask on here first.

Bossanova
11-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Glad I didn't just order and pay.

email I sent them:

Comments: Your site says that Buell Seat p/n 51891-03Y is available. What is the lead time?

The answer today:

This part is no longer available.

Customer Service
H and H Lawncare Equipment
7048 S Broadway
Haysville KS 67060

So my search for a street fighter seat continues:(