PDA

View Full Version : Get Free Top and Side Cases with Your Ulysses

BuellPartsGuy
04-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Program offer is valid for all 2006 and 2007 Buell Ulysses XB12X motorcycles sold and delivered between April 4, 2008 and May 31, 2008 and recieve free Top and Side Cases set.

This means that, any carry over 06 and 07 Uly bikes sold between those dates is eligible for that program. If your dealer doesn't know about it and the bike fits the criteria, let them know. Its to no cost of either the customer or dealer. Just a cool incentive that Buell is offering right now. All they have to do is the proper paperwork and its all covered.

XB12Xmike
04-09-2008, 11:43 PM
I am already extremely dissapointed with Buell and the mpg they say this thing is supposed to get compared to reality. Someone deserves a punch in the nose at least. (mabye me for buying into it?) lol

But This news makes things worse for me, I bought mine 1/19/08 (06 leftover). I Didnt even get close to a good deal, (no where close to what others are getting now for leftovers...even 07's) DAM, I want/need those bags. It would make me alittle happier if they could nudge the dates somehow.

BuellPartsGuy
04-10-2008, 12:41 AM
It would be impossible. They have to be billed to an untitled VIN. They are then put on the title and warranty for the bike. They would have to screw someone else out of them to get them for you.

2Evil4U
04-10-2008, 12:51 AM
What kinda mileage are you getting? I easily get 48+ no matter how I ride. (24,500 miles in 18 months so it's a fair bit of data.)

XB12Xmike
04-10-2008, 10:41 AM
my last tank (till the reserve light lit up) got me 126 miles,...thats like 35 mpg. I am doing 80% highway at 70-75 mpg. 2352 miles on it so far. its getting worse by the day.

XB12Xmike
04-10-2008, 10:44 AM
lol...screw someone else out of them? lol. I should have waited 2 months to save 3k.

dickstilton
04-15-2008, 03:42 PM
As I am seriously considering a 2006 and will, if I buy it that is, be buying within the offer period this could be the deal maker for me. However, my dealer says he knows nothing about it and I cant find anything on the official Buell sites. Can you tell me how to get a copy of the info to wave under the dealers nose? Thanks.

BuellPartsGuy
04-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Just tell them to look for it on HD net. They will know what you are talking about then.

markwoodlief
04-16-2008, 04:06 AM
I just bought mine Saturday, heres the catch.. it was a demo/rental bike at the Harley Dealer.. they forgot to put it into service, meaning filling out the paperwork saying the warranty should start, effectively not registering it.

So.. they registered it for me Saturday, explaining i kind of got lucky on there part, as my warranty starts now, not when it was actually put in service.

Think this will still apply to me?

Going to call in the am..

markwoodlief
04-16-2008, 04:08 AM
I just bought mine Saturday, heres the catch.. it was a demo/rental bike at the Harley Dealer.. they forgot to put it into service, meaning filling out the paperwork saying the warranty should start, effectively not registering it.

So.. they registered it for me Saturday, explaining i kind of got lucky on there part, as my warranty starts now, not when it was actually put in service.

Think this will still apply to me?

Going to call in the am..

BuellPartsGuy
04-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Give them a call to find out. It sounds like to me that if they wanted to bad enough they could for you.

markwoodlief
04-16-2008, 11:16 PM
They are working on it, Eastside Harley in Bellevue, WA.. as suspected they had no idea what i was talking about, fortunately the sales guys is a younger fella with a lot of energy and hes on it.. Hopefully it works out.

Thanks for the tip, could very well save me a 1000 bucks.. :):)

markwoodlief
04-17-2008, 12:19 AM
They said that promo doesnt exists.. thanks for the wild goose chase..

BuellPartsGuy
04-17-2008, 01:03 AM
My ass it doesnt exist....They need someone to show them how to do their job....jesus....

This is an exact copy of Harley Davidson dealer net letter. You can print this out and give it to them. Tell them if they can't do their job to call me. 623-247-5542

April 01, 2008

To: All U.S. Buell Dealers

Subject: The Economic Stimulus Relief Program (Promotion Code 241) and Demo Days Hydration Pack Give-Away

Dear Buell Dealer:

Great news - two fantastic spring promotions are heading your way to help put Buell customers on their perfect ride this season!

Buell Motorcycles and Eaglemark Savings Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Credit Corp., have teamed up to bring dealers The Economic Stimulus Relief Program. This spring, consumers will be shopping in anticipation of their income tax refund and tax stimulus rebates. In order to capture our share of the tax stimulus package, Buell is offering consumers two exciting finance options on select untitled new Buell motorcycles.

Offer #1
$0 Down, 5.99% up to 36 Months

All 2006 MY and 2007 MY new, untitled XB Buell Motorcycles are eligible.
Eligible motorcycles must be sold and delivered between April 4, 2008 and May 31, 2008.
Subject to credit approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank for eligible applicants in Tiers 1 through 4.
Rate mark up is not allowed for this promotion.
Dealer participation will be $100 flat fee.
This offer cannot be combined with other financing options, including Dealer Paid Promotions.
-OR-

Free Buell Accessories: Top and Side Cases for 2006 MY and 2007 MY Buell Ulysses XB12X Motorcycles ($1,124.95 Retail Value!)

All 2006 MY and 2007 MY new, untitled Buell Ulysses XB12X motorcycles are eligible.
Program offer is valid for all 2006 MY and 2007 MY Buell Ulysses XB12X motorcycles sold and delivered between April 4, 2008 and May 31, 2008.
All SWR's must be submitted electronically. Please fax the Accessory Redemption Form to Diane Arnholt at (414) 343-4702 by June 16, 2008 to receive credit. (Click on the related link below for the Form)
Promotion is valid only for Buell part numbers 92030-05Y and 90057-05Y.
Dealers will receive credit on their parts account for $779.17, if the customer chooses the accessory option within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
This offer cannot be combined with the above financing offer of $0 Down, 5.99% up to 36 months on 2006-2007 new, untitled XB Buell Motorcycles.
Offer #2
$0 Down, 5.99% up to 48 months

All 2008 MY new, untitled Buell XB Motorcycles are eligible (Buell 1125R motorcycles are not eligible for this promotion).
Eligible motorcycles must be sold and delivered between April 4, 2008 and May 31, 2008.
Subject to credit approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank for eligible applicants in Tiers 1 through 3.
This offer cannot be combined with other financing options, including Dealer Paid Promotions.
Financing is offered through and subject to approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank. Please refer to the Financing Offer Information Sheets for details, including full terms and conditions.*

BuellPartsGuy
04-17-2008, 01:03 AM
My ass it doesnt exist....They need someone to show them how to do their job....jesus....

This is an exact copy of Harley Davidson dealer net letter. You can print this out and give it to them. Tell them if they can't do their job to call me. 623-247-5542

April 01, 2008

To: All U.S. Buell Dealers

Subject: The Economic Stimulus Relief Program (Promotion Code 241) and Demo Days Hydration Pack Give-Away

Dear Buell Dealer:

Great news - two fantastic spring promotions are heading your way to help put Buell customers on their perfect ride this season!

Buell Motorcycles and Eaglemark Savings Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Credit Corp., have teamed up to bring dealers The Economic Stimulus Relief Program. This spring, consumers will be shopping in anticipation of their income tax refund and tax stimulus rebates. In order to capture our share of the tax stimulus package, Buell is offering consumers two exciting finance options on select untitled new Buell motorcycles.

Offer #1
$0 Down, 5.99% up to 36 Months

All 2006 MY and 2007 MY new, untitled XB Buell Motorcycles are eligible.
Subject to credit approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank for eligible applicants in Tiers 1 through 4.
-OR-

Free Buell Accessories: Top and Side Cases for 2006 MY and 2007 MY Buell Ulysses XB12X Motorcycles ($1,124.95 Retail Value!)

All 2006 MY and 2007 MY new, untitled Buell Ulysses XB12X motorcycles are eligible.
Program offer is valid for all 2006 MY and 2007 MY Buell Ulysses XB12X motorcycles sold and delivered between April 4, 2008 and May 31, 2008.
All SWR's must be submitted electronically. Please fax the Accessory Redemption Form to Diane Arnholt at (414) 343-4702 by June 16, 2008 to receive credit. (Click on the related link below for the Form)
Promotion is valid only for Buell part numbers 92030-05Y and 90057-05Y.
Dealers will receive credit on their parts account for $779.17, if the customer chooses the accessory option within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
This offer cannot be combined with the above financing offer of $0 Down, 5.99% up to 36 months on 2006-2007 new, untitled XB Buell Motorcycles.
Offer #2
$0 Down, 5.99% up to 48 months

All 2008 MY new, untitled Buell XB Motorcycles are eligible (Buell 1125R motorcycles are not eligible for this promotion).
Subject to credit approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank for eligible applicants in Tiers 1 through 3.
Financing is offered through and subject to approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank. Please refer to the Financing Offer Information Sheets for details, including full terms and conditions.*

markwoodlief
04-17-2008, 01:29 AM
Alright man.. its too late for the dealer now they are closed, but i'm on this.. I appreciate your help man... seriously if i can save a thousand dollars worth of bags, i owe you a beer or fifty, :), :)

Thanks!!!

BuellPartsGuy
04-17-2008, 02:18 AM
If they are telling you it doesn't exist, they are either...

A. Too lazy to actually look.

B. Don't want to go through the effort for a Buell sale (see figure A)

Skully
04-17-2008, 05:55 PM
I got a great deal Tuesday and am getting the free bags. I just happened to stop by the dealer when they were reading the info on it.

I got a new '06 Uly with 38 miles and free bags for $7500 OTD.

Hurry I think they have 3 left at Thunderbird Harley in Albuquerque.

markwoodlief
04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Done deal.. I forwarded what you sent me and they found it.. The reason they couldnt find it previously was that it was under finance, not under promos .. This dramatically changes the way I feel about the dealer.. he actually ended up doing alot of legwork, and since mine was kind of in a gray area.. with 4700 miles on it, they submitted the paperwork and the bags are on their way.!:) :) :) Ok.. BuellPartsGuy.. beers on me!!!:D:D:D:D

BuellPartsGuy
04-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Glad they finally found it for ya...

dickstilton
04-19-2008, 07:08 PM
This is a Buell USA deal only right? Not Europe, not the UK just USA?

BuellPartsGuy
04-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Yup

dickstilton
04-20-2008, 05:36 AM
That sucks! It pees me off when the marketing monkies of major US companies shut the rest of the world off. Its a syndrome I have yet to fathom. Not only do Europeans pay much more for their bikes we get crapped on like this too. Not that I wanted any of that pig ugly luggage its the principle of the thing thats jangled my tripes.[mad]