PDA

View Full Version : 99 Yamaha R1 Trade for Buell XB, Lightning, Firebolt

kaisersorzay
12-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Hi,
Just throwing this out there, I have a 99 R1 With a little over 22,000 miles on it, runs great, had it serviced this past summer. looking to trade for Buell XB 00 and Up.

New Continental Tires

New chain/Sprocket OEM

add HID Headlight Kit

had Gel pad added to seat 120.00 for that.

solo seat

Shorty levers

Clutch plates replaced as a precaution

Fork tubes also had seals and fluid recently replaced.

tiny crack on the rear tail and front fender.

email me at cycle300@gmail.com

nulllink to craigslist ad (http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/2110222726.html)

anrkizm95
12-15-2010, 06:15 PM
i dout youll have any takers but good luck.you might want to post some better pics

konarider94
12-15-2010, 06:30 PM
we are all pretty accepting here but really? you are expecting to get a newer bike. not to mention this is a buell forum so people love their buells, good luck finding someone who wants an older 4 cylinder.

delta one
12-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Yea you are going to need to kick in cash too because you will not find an XB older than 03 seeing as that's the first year they were made

I would suggest getting a tuber if you want a straight up trade because not many people want to trade for an older bike without adding cash to their pockets