PDA

View Full Version : Lazer Blockers (evil cops)

sinpieces
04-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi,

anyone in Europe, knowing where to find a laser blocker?
Cops like to hide in the bushes and trigger their little f***in lasers devices... and that is not fun-no-more....
I heard there are devices blocking these instruments...
I need one, give me a tip where to buy one...

Cheers Buellers...........:D

mrdozer2you
04-23-2008, 04:45 PM
We have laser detectors in the states. Mine does radar..laser and strobe. They give you a "heads up" when they're being sneaky:p It doesent really block anything, and is only useful if their equipment is actually on. Here in lies the problem. Most arent using radar these days, but the ones who still use theirs leave it on constantly....kudos for me being able to find them[up] Now with Laser and strobes, they switch them on and off when their aiming at a target...so your only chance of beating it is when its switched "on". Ususally by the time you know they're aiming at you its too lateb anyways[mad] So if their is a jammer...I wanna know about it as well.

sinpieces
04-25-2008, 05:45 PM
It su-ucks big banana.
I was fishing this subject with my friends..
It seems it's not trouble free. If the cops stop you and they do, - if they can't laser you, then they know you got something naughty hidden.
When they find this device (they will), you'll pay anyway!
Question is, if it's not even more unhealthy being caught with a blocking device.
Bad news i call it!
[mad][down]

LeFox
04-25-2008, 09:50 PM
that's nothing...when they find something like that on your bike here, they give you a fine and take your bike.

mrdozer2you
04-26-2008, 01:50 PM
They're legal in my state....although frowned upon by law enforcement. Basically if they see it, you WILL get a ticket for something. Now they do make the devices that the sensors mount in small places at the front and rear of the vehicle. Usually under the bumpers on cars. So maybe you could get one of those units and put the sensors under the rear and front windscreen. ( I have some friends who run theirs like that) They put the transponder box ( very small ) under their seat hard wired in. Then run a wire from a jack at the front of the seat up under their jacket to an earpiece. ( jack---just like IPOD earphones...male/female plugs ) Very hard for someone to find...unless they impound your bike and completely dis-assemble it AND know what they are looking for.But assuming if your bike has been impounded you are in more trouble than that jammer would bring anyways:p

sinpieces
05-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Ok, interesting,... where do i find this device (to buy)? I wish to look closer at it.. Maybe you could mail me?!

mrdozer2you
05-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Mine is a Cobra, a Google search should give you about a million results :)

warhorse
05-12-2008, 09:17 PM
well first of all you are really worried about the wrong thing if you are already speeding. second anything you get is for you to either get right, run and then hide or to just hide, even if its to hide behind a car then that is what you do cause someone has to take the blame. so either you dont speed or you dont get caught. there is no other way. because the whole reason you asked the question is to avoid a penalty right? now once you know you have decide that you are not as innocent as you thought, then you know they will give you a citation. why ... cause that is there job. :o yours is to not to get one. if you cant or dont then you didnt do your job.[cool]

warhorse
05-12-2008, 09:19 PM
oh yeah go here if you want to get away. screw the fines and do your job http://radar-jammers-detectors.net/rmr_c430.htm
just remember
"water is wet, sky is always blue"
be easy

warhorse
05-12-2008, 09:21 PM
oh yeah go here if you want to get away. screw the fines and do your job http://radar-jammers-detectors.net/rmr_c430.htm
just remember
"water is wet, sky is always blue"
be easy