PDA

View Full Version : Two locked threads in a week? WTF?

dave_xb12r
01-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Yes, us mods have locked 2 threads in a week. I can't remember the last time it happened before, so it's not something that happens all the time. You guys need to remember that this is a friendly forum and we try to keep the information given accurate. I'm sorry if this is upsetting to anyone. Sometimes we just have to make those executive decisions.

If you have beef with that, voice your opinion. I'd like to know what you think.

anrkizm95
01-30-2011, 10:08 PM
i dont like it.but that is your responsibility and your call.so no prob here

konarider94
01-30-2011, 10:21 PM
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win youre still retarded.

Its too bad that they had to get locked but when people get arguing they just keep on going. I chose to stay out of the most recent one even though I was reading it. It gets to a point where people think they can win if they keep posting. I posted twice in the first one that got locked and that was one time too many. But if internet arguing is your thing its not hard to keep going. I dont want to see the forum end up with pointless arguments all over the place. Im also not sure its the mods place to regulate it. It would be nice if people could just make their point and leave it at that.

edit: some people just deserve to get harassed though

Jobe Zeebuh
01-30-2011, 11:37 PM
I dont like it. You act like a buell god or somthing. I might be jumping ship. [confused]

TooFst
01-31-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm on here for info. I was in a discussion that went sour once. What a d-bag. This forum is very enjoyable to me mostly cuz everyones very cool, nice, welcoming, ect... Nothin worse then a Internet tough guy. My 2 pennies.

Ps thanks for all u guys do. The giveaway rigging was the biggest croc of **** I've ever heard. Glad u guys are still active.

Josh

nilla
01-31-2011, 12:11 AM
fine. jump ship and go back to the badwebz.

but did you realize that blake and dave, froggy and extreme are all teh same people, just with different IP addy's? LOLz

bxbhighspl
01-31-2011, 04:16 AM
Which ones were locked?

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 04:33 AM
If there is no threat of violence on someone due to an arguement why lock it out ? It makes for good entertainment ! Some people say they come on to this site for tech advise and this is no place for childish behavior , but that's what makes this forum different and fun. It's not all technical talk, it is diverse and lots of time the topics take left turns and start up new discussions . The bikkering back in forth in last nights discussion kept me up for 2 extra hours because IT WAS ENTERTAINING ! if I got pissed everytime someone made a comment about my mechanical skills or called me a name i'd of been in prison and executed along time ago . Don't make this site like others , where they try to suger coat everything and try not to offend , that's no fun. GREAT !!! now i'm pissed ! I!m going to flip my neighbors cars and burn them !!!! :D

LeFox
01-31-2011, 04:54 AM
had an argument once with some guy and just outsmarted him and stopped responding...thread died out of itself.

if we mods can make it clear that the given info is not recommended by any of the buell elders on here
(make it a large pic that you can not miss), locking can be kept to a minimum

for instance:
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/627_20110130225353_L.jpg

;)

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 05:00 AM
LeFox---------BRILLIANT !!!!! Damn good solution sir ! [up]

2004xb12s
01-31-2011, 05:52 AM
lock them if you have to...i would rather have a few locked threads then have to try and weed through post after post of irrelevant crap to find some useful information because thats what the site was intended for in the first place....eventually the ship jumpers will leave and let the rest of us remain respectful and learn a few things from each other in a peaceful manner

LeFox
01-31-2011, 06:34 AM
ooh yes, but i forgot to add, that i personally completely respect the decision made on the earlier thread.

hard choices have to be made sometimes to keep the peace. [up]

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 07:00 AM
I'm sure this site was set up for "business only" talk , yea right ! When your with friends do you talk about business all the time or do you stray off topic every now and then ? That's what makes this site better than some others is that it's not so dictated by a certain topic but it allows the topic to stray every so often . To me this site is like after being at the "tied down " badweb type office and hanging out with buddies at our favorite tavern talking about tech **** and anything else. If this site is going to start acting like badweb it will have alot of people jump ship !

buelljek
01-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Who's butt hurt????

sidefx
01-31-2011, 07:35 AM
look's like the honeymoon is over...

vroom
01-31-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm for locking when someone suggests something that is potentially unsafe(polishing brake rotors).
Speaking of that thread, I saw it when he first posted it. It reminded me of a post on a car forum a long time ago where someone wanted to paint their rotors.
Also, Jobe... Quite often, people know more than you about certain subjects. Lashing out at them shows extreme immaturity and willful ignorance even. Grow up. Thank them for their knowledge.

jasonxb9
01-31-2011, 08:31 AM
I don't have a problem with locked threads, I don't know which ones got locked or why, but if there were threats or arguments that go on forever I say lock them. Obviously for me the topic wasn't something I was interested in anyways. Just my .02

buelljek
01-31-2011, 08:32 AM
great point vroom,

and wait, dont polish rotors???????
Or do the Ricky Bobby and put some sweet stickers on ur helmet wind screen!!!!

Loki
01-31-2011, 09:11 AM
Sounds like someone is Jelly

BuddhaBuell
01-31-2011, 09:16 AM
I might be jumping ship.
bye bye

boreas
01-31-2011, 09:32 AM
http://msnsmileys.net/g/smileys/Goodbyes/Hand.gif

sk8ace
01-31-2011, 09:48 AM
2 in a week is nothing compared to when I was a mod for a gaming forum with 1000+ members.. like 30 a week with many bans as well. This is why most forums have a debate section where all the arguments and fights go. I have no problems with threads being locked. I know what its like to be a mod and looking out for the best interest of the website and its members. Do what you feel is right and people will eventually get over it. I think you guys do a great job modding! Thanks for that.[up]

stang65pony
01-31-2011, 09:53 AM
i pooped in the tuba

2004xb12s
01-31-2011, 10:08 AM
boreas...[up]

Xb12sLt
01-31-2011, 10:15 AM
i pooped in the tuba

Hahahaha, I'll bet the after poop fart sounded funny.

IYAOYAS
01-31-2011, 10:32 AM
polishing rotors? I thought the thread was Polish rotors, and those guy can't build anything right!

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 10:51 AM
Well I'm glad you guys aren't too mad. That's a great idea Lefox. Maybe I'll make up a fancy official disclaimer banner.

Jobe Zeebuh
01-31-2011, 11:26 AM
You guys can stop sucking each others Dicks now. I back. Some people appreciate my work. Im staying on this Forum for them not you.

You talk **** about me. Ruin my thread!!! Why dont you actually try to clean up your rotor like i suggested one time. I bet you will eat your words! That thin square spacer can be removed after polishing. The rotor will be tighter then ever and the bolts will stay tight. I have done this method to custom rotors as well my firebolt. Yes, I am fired up and pissed. I do lots of custom work and have lots of satisfied customers. When you attack my style you attack everything I am. Are you ****ing serious? You actually think that removing the glazing and smoothing down you front rotor can be dangerous!? "Just by a new rotor!?"
You may as well take your Buell to Harley for advise if this is what we have to listen to. I come to this forum to learn more about my Buell and make friends, share stories and such. Not to get attacked for offering tips of the trade or hints.

My disclaimer: Dont put your rotor on a bench grinder. This method should be done by a professional. Clear glazing removal should be done only in a well ventalated area with adaquete eye and face protection. Done correctly you can get twice the life out of your stock rotor!!! And put that $140 into a HAWK muffler! Just ask your Mom to borrow the extra $60.00

:D

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 11:30 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a309/Skorpigeist/picard-facepalm.jpg

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 11:34 AM
FOR **** SAKES , HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

BuddhaBuell
01-31-2011, 11:57 AM
double face palm is in order Dave..

BuddhaBuell
01-31-2011, 11:59 AM
That's a great idea Lefox. Maybe I'll make up a fancy official disclaimer banner.
totally agree with that idea! [up]

Jobe Zeebuh
01-31-2011, 12:12 PM
^^^^ LOL!

nilla
01-31-2011, 01:08 PM
joe,
i've been thinking alot lately, and i've arrived at the decision that i'm not gonna send you my rotor to be polished.

buelljek
01-31-2011, 01:17 PM
Now this one's gonna get removed.....[sad]sigh...

njdevils1990
01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
I know I'm new here and don't know too much. I think that the first thread about rigged giveaways was uncalled for but that's over and done with and with jobe's thread there will be topics we all don't agree with and that's just our nature. I love lefox's idea of a banner if anything comes up just use common sence. I'm here for information because I'm still looking for a bike and so far I have gotten a priceless amount of knowledge from this comunity. I jsut think we should put this behind us and move on and appreciate what Eric gave us. Oh and since I never really introduce myself but here I am lol.

racepro716
01-31-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm calling shenanigans!!! :D Jeeze people,settle would ya. Wayne

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 01:40 PM
I know I'm new here and don't know too much. I think that the first thread about rigged giveaways was uncalled for but that's over and done with and with jobe's thread there will be topics we all don't agree with and that's just our nature. I love lefox's idea of a banner if anything comes up just use common sence. I'm here for information because I'm still looking for a bike and so far I have gotten a priceless amount of knowledge from this comunity. I jsut think we should put this behind us and move on and appreciate what Eric gave us. Oh and since I never really introduce myself but here I am lol.

Welcome, and first rep point for ya.

Xb12sLt
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm here for information because I'm still looking for a bike and so far I have gotten a priceless amount of knowledge from this comunity.

That's the beauty of a forum...new and longtime riders to get information. Sometimes the best info comes from heated debates. It just sucks when its your idea. But take it in stride, I know I did'nt think of the technical crap about sanding a rotor (all I knew was watching my dad..who just passed away...he'd take a big ass grinder to his car rotors and call it resurfacing). I guess if its your thread getting bashed be thankfull that people care, If someone wants it done to their bike still just tell them what might happen and leave the choice to them.

BuellerPilot
01-31-2011, 02:02 PM
Or how about we look at it like this.

We can't keep stupid ideas out of the forum. Editing or deleting them would be censorship.

BUT...... Correcting them to keep those who normally wouldn’t know any better from doing these stupid/bad/unsafe/cost more money in the long run ideas and also keep those stupid ideas from being spread even further by showing why it's a bad/stupid idea to begin with. A dumb idea here will sooner or later end up in another forum too. Or possibly get someone physically hurt.

Let's keep the world free of idiot-tic ideas :D. And I'm not talking about one's that are based on opinion, as those can be left alone and debated (but really, if it's opinion based, there is no wrong or right so the cycle never ends), but the one's based on cold hard facts and physics/science should be corrected as you cannot argue with FACTS.

The last two threads that got locked, well I don't really care. I guess because I got a chance to voice before they got locked. Perhaps I was the final straw on the last thread that got locked? Either way, it doesn't hurt my feelings and the mods can do as they deem necessary. It's not my forum. Besides, locking the last thread really didn't stop anything anyways, it just now makes it nearly impossible for someone who later might happen on to it be able to follow it in its entirety because it has evolved into other threads now instead of staying in that one. And THAT'S what sucks about locking threads.

I may come off as abrasive, I apologize for that. But, I am merely correcting things based on factual sciences, engineering and physics, not based on my opinion. I feel correcting these things has more benefit and contributes more than letting wrong/incorrect things just go on were others will believe these incorrect things.
~Mike.....

J_Undisputed
01-31-2011, 02:30 PM
As someone who has gotten some great ideas, information and knowledge off this site, I'd have to say a disclaimer would be a great idea. I'd hate to find out I followed the wrong advice from a hospital bed while wondering if my bike can be repaired.

I'm fine with the locking of the two threads, in my opinion (not that it matters) the second one seemed to be locked not because of the advice offered, but because it evolved into insult throwing, D*ck measuring contest on fabrication, that eventually wasn't offering anything useful to the readers except for maybe the reality show entertainment value. Jobe is entitled to his opinion on the safety of the polishing rotors and those against it entitled to theirs (I'm thankful for both sides of the issue, no matter which I agree with). That being said, I would like to know which practices are found questionable by those who do things by the book.

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm trading my bikes for a Hyosung ! I bet they don't have these ****ed up issues !

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm trading my bikes for a Hyosung ! I bet they don't have these ****ed up issues !

Ill believe that when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 02:55 PM
What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

MAGIC
01-31-2011, 02:56 PM
WOW... LOL

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 02:59 PM
MmMmMmMmMmMm mozzarella sticks !

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 03:00 PM
You talking about Shenanigans.

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm calling shenanigans!!!

Racepro knows where its at. I think he can see the future.[confused]

tseldon
01-31-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm going to pistol whip the next person who says Shenanigans!

boreas
01-31-2011, 03:33 PM
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3339_20110131093201_L.jpg

BuellerPilot
01-31-2011, 03:33 PM
LMFAO!!

Xb12sLt
01-31-2011, 03:34 PM
Ill believe that when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

One time I ate so many bbq'd ribs the next crap I took smelt like bbq, does that count?

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 03:36 PM
One time I ate so many bbq'd ribs the next crap I took smelt like bbq, does that count?

Oh that's disgusting. I'm locking this thread :D

Buellysses
01-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Boy, a guy doesn't come around for a day or two and the whole thing goes to hell in a hand-basket. Lol.

Can we get a link to the two locked threads??!?! I need something to cheer me up.

Xb12sLt
01-31-2011, 03:42 PM
Nooooo, don't lock it:( I'm sorry....I won't talk about bbq anymore.

BuellerPilot
01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Can we get a link to the two locked threads??!?! I need something to cheer me up.

The RIGGED GIVEAWAYS threads here:

That spawned from this:
http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/General-Motorcycle-Chat/Mid-January-Giveaway-Chopped-Tail

Which was announced here: http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/General-Motorcycle-Chat/Mid-January-Giveaway-Winner

Which resulted in this: http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/General-Motorcycle-Chat/RIGGED-Giveaways

The newest crap starts here:
http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/Buell-Firebolt-XB12-XB9/Front-rotor-re-surfacing

and evolves in here due to thread locking: http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/General-Motorcycle-Chat/Front-brake-rotors-are-steel

And results in this current thread your reading.

Enjoy! lol

~Mike....

Jobe Zeebuh
01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Not to change the subject but I am also polishing frame pucs!!! LOL!

No but seriously. I dont think my penis is bigger then anyone's. We are all gods children. :D I just read between the lines sometimes. Extreme is sending me a used rotor. He has more "seniority" in this forum. Stayed tunned to his post! Maybe I will be a douche bag. Or maybe not [cool]

xtremelow
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
And this is a response to the last post. Thanks. ;)

xtremelow
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Dang it that last one was supposed to be pointed to the BuellerPilot post. Well, in that case I will get my rotor cleaned and boxed up. I will ship it out this week.

boreas
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/smilies/locked.gif

I like happy endings

RiderX
01-31-2011, 04:07 PM
wow, can't we all just get along :)
bickering like a bunch of teenage girls that are wet for the same guy....hmmmm hot girls, i think i'll go back to the buell pron thread much more entertaining then grumpy old men :)

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Extreme is sending me a used rotor. He has more "seniority"

Ohhh... sick burn!

WALLSXB
01-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Hope Xtreme isn't going to use that rotor on his newly rebuilt ride ! Better get those axle sliders on there first ! :D

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Stopping is overrated anyways.

BuellerPilot
01-31-2011, 04:24 PM
Dang it that last one was supposed to be pointed to the BuellerPilot post.
And this is a response to the last post. Thanks.

Whatcha thanking me fer??

~Mike....

oh9bolt
01-31-2011, 04:26 PM
When you build show bikes its form over function.

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Roland Sands would agree

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Whatcha thanking me fer??

Because you saved him some work by posting the links to the aforementioned threads.

BuellerPilot
01-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Because you saved him some work by posting the links to the aforementioned threads.

Wasn't sure if it was for that, or because I defended his integrity in the giveaway debacle, or because my last response in that same thread "which is a direct response to the one above mine" lol.

~Mike.....;)

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 04:51 PM
You already forgot to wink.

Walter...;)

BuellerPilot
01-31-2011, 04:54 PM
And I even told myself NOT to forget lol.

~Mike....;)

frostedflakejake
01-31-2011, 05:22 PM
I don't have any problem with threads being locked. That's just the way forums work. I haven't seen a thread on buellxb that i thought was locked prematurely. I hate it when people take things personally online. If they get angry that quick over online i would hate to see what would happen in real life...

MartyG
01-31-2011, 06:32 PM
I think it's unfortunate that you have to lock threads. I'm here for the info and am more of a voyeur than contributer as you can tell. I don't really care about the arguing...the really neat thing about my computer is that it has this thing on the side and you slide it and it scrolls down...and another cool feature...it's an arrow pointing back and I click on it and back I go...very cool stuff. OK, that is to say that if I don't like it I don't read it. I pretty much love the forum though. Thanks to all you guys and gals that work to make it good, either in your modding or in contributions. Makes it easier for us voyeurs

oisterska
01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
but did you realize that blake and dave, froggy and extreme are all teh same people, just with different IP addy's? LOLz

[up]

Excellent point. Not to compare apples and oranges (apples are better), but a MOD is a MOD, and they reserve the right to do just that: moderate.

Thanks Mods!

Buellysses
01-31-2011, 07:13 PM
I've been on this forum for about 2 and a half years and this has to be some of the funniest **** I have read in a while. And to all you guys that have 2000+ posts, and rep points above 100, thank you.

I guess I don't know how much any of you know about me, but I am by far more of a computer nerd then I am a mechanic. And I don't know if you have ever heard of the comic strip called xkcd, but the closed threads just made me think of this one:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png
XKCD website (http://xkcd.com)

nitto12ss
01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
And to all you guys that have 2000+ posts, and rep points above 100, thank you.

What about the guys who have less than 100 post, but have over 4.2 billion rep points. That tells me they are far more respected then the guys you are referring to. :D:D:D;)

nativeXb12Rbuell
01-31-2011, 09:26 PM
hey
DAVE please dont lock this thread it is better than the joke thread, i come home from long weekend and work today , & this thread gave me some damn good laughs.

mods do what you gotta do thats why you all are the mods.[up][up] it's your job here [up]thanks and keep up the great work!

nativeXb12Rbuell
01-31-2011, 09:40 PM
What about the guys who have less than 100 post, but have over 4.2 billion rep points. That tells me they are far more respected then the guys you are referring to actually the 4.2 billion rep points means that they are actullay NEGATIVE REP POINTS THEY GAVE BAD INFO OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES OR SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE WHAT they said when they was new and unranked and someone gave them a negative red[down] which messes up there rep points making it 4.2 billion rep points ...

bfletcher
01-31-2011, 09:59 PM
I want a bunch of rep points. Will someone give me a [down]....lol

dave_xb12r
01-31-2011, 10:04 PM
DAVE please dont lock this thread it is better than the joke thread, i come home from long weekend and work today , & this thread gave me some damn good laughs.

Dont worry I won't :D

XKCD is pretty good. Sometimes it's TOO nerdy for me though. This one has been my fav for a while now.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cat_proximity.png

xtremelow
01-31-2011, 10:12 PM
because my last response in that same thread "which is a direct response to the one above mine" lol.

this was why;)

LeFox
01-31-2011, 11:51 PM
lol boreas...[up]

xtreme, when you get your polished rotor do a breaktest, please (but don't risk you life)

set target speed and go for shortest braking distance, without lifting the rear wheel.

logic would be = smooth surface = less grip = longer distance :o

----

on another note, jobe...on a sportsbike, getting the most time/mileage out of a part that can save your life (like brakes) is not the goal.
getting the best performance out of it, is.

a buell is not a custom ;)

vroom
02-01-2011, 06:05 AM
I'm pretty sure I got thumbed down by Jobe. He made fun of my one rep point, next thing I know I've got a bazillion.
In light of this, I feel my rep should have a disclaimer. Getting thumbed down by jobe should actually add to ones reputation.

:D

nitto12ss
02-01-2011, 06:20 AM
actually the 4.2 billion rep points means that they are actullay NEGATIVE REP POINTS THEY GAVE BAD INFO OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES OR SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE WHAT they said when they was new and unranked and someone gave them a negative red which messes up there rep points making it 4.2 billion rep points ...

I knew that I was just being silly

I'm pretty sure I got thumbed down by Jobe. He made fun of my one rep point, next thing I know I've got a bazillion.
In light of this, I feel my rep should have a disclaimer. Getting thumbed down by jobe should actually add to ones reputation.

Ill give you a bump in the right direction

vroom
02-01-2011, 06:37 AM
Haha! Thanks.[up]

Buellysses
02-01-2011, 07:03 AM
What about the guys who have less than 100 post, but have over 4.2 billion rep points. That tells me they are far more respected then the guys you are referring to

Aaah, the wonderful world of an integer overflow. The maximum value of an unsigned 16-bit integer: 4294967296 (2^16)

In the wonderful world of computers,
0b0000000000000000 - 1 = 0b1111111111111111
in decimal that equates to: 0 - 1 = 4294967296

I love computers.

Loki
02-01-2011, 11:19 AM
MODS DELETED MY PICTURE! I GUESS WE ARENT ALL ADULTS ON HERE! RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

dave_xb12r
02-01-2011, 11:26 AM
?

buellxb
02-01-2011, 11:32 AM
FREEDOM!!!! Everyone is awesome and entertaining! Our mods rock for handling **** while still being cool. Oh yeah, they also rock for dealing with all of this and not being on the payroll.

I respect everyone, even those that hack the reputation. I will be fixing that soon BTW.

nitto12ss
02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
I respect everyone, even those that hack the reputation. I will be fixing that soon BTW.

Please do, I don't know what to believe anymore [confused]

12Redline
02-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Sooooo i can i get a link to the Porn page???? Bahahaha :D :D Just wanna have a look see ya know...

03Firebolt9R
02-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Buell Porn (http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/General-Motorcycle-Chat/ONLY-Buell-PORN-NSFW)

Have fun and dont forget the kleenex. :o

BikerTrash
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
I just want to know how Jobe got so many Reputation points? [confused]

BuellerPilot
02-01-2011, 05:05 PM
I just want to know how Jobe got so many Reputation points?

It is a result of given NEGATIVE REP points LOL!

Once you go below 0 points, it resets and give that huge number you see. So if you see someone with that many points it's because they are in the negatives. Computer glitch.

~Mike....;)

WALLSXB
02-01-2011, 05:08 PM
We need to be nicer to Jobe or else he's going to hunt all of us down and attack us with his Dremel tool and tape us up with decals and cram l.e.d.s up our ass ! :p

bttrfngrz
02-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Wow i just read thru all the threads, this is rediculous. i thought Buellxb.com was a no squid zone.

Thomas;)

BikerTrash
02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/5409318702_251a1453b5.jpg

Jobe Zeebuh
02-01-2011, 05:54 PM
We need to be nicer to Jobe or else he's going to hunt all of us down and attack us with his Dremel tool and tape us up with decals and cram l.e.d.s up our ass ! I'll give you credit on that one Walls! LOL! Funny ****!
I dont't use a dremel tool tho. I will hunt you down with my Jigsaw and file tho! hehehehe

But seriously....My decals are getting painted over and peeled as we speak. Stay tuned for my awesome results!
I appreciate constructive critisism. I fuels my soul to really make the push for my custom Bolt. I am sure you will like my results in the end.

bttrfngrz
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
i'm not entirely sure he gets it.

anrkizm95
02-01-2011, 05:57 PM
entirely?

bttrfngrz
02-01-2011, 06:23 PM
entirely= wholly or fully

anrkizm95
02-01-2011, 06:28 PM
how about absolutely sure he dosnt.:D

bttrfngrz
02-01-2011, 06:32 PM
[up] your right.;)

nitto12ss
02-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm starting wonder if this guy is even for real. Perhaps an alias?

freak2180
02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
I love this site and the entertainment it provides. BTW I had to go take another MSF course after all this awsome info this past week.......turns out ive been sittin backwards on my bike again and your not suposed to sick you head through the hole with the visor over it........who knew.

WALLSXB
02-01-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm starting wonder if this guy is even for real.Â* Perhaps an alias?

Makes you wonder don't it ? Kind of like that guy that was on here awhile back , Phill McCrakin . [confused]

boreas
02-01-2011, 07:38 PM
or Mike Oxbig :D

dave_xb12r
02-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Erik Buell?

mowgoli84
02-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Just read the whole series of threads.. and I'm scared...

Jobe Zeebuh
02-01-2011, 09:23 PM
ust read the whole series of threads.. and I'm scared
Of what?

Erik Buell?
Yes. Your hero!
Squid Away!!!

vroom
02-02-2011, 05:34 AM
I actually do know a guy by the name of Phil McCracken. Total dick.