PDA

View Full Version : Upload pictures from iPhone???

tuneport67ss
02-02-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm guessing the iPhone app is still way off but does anyone know of a way to upload pictures from an iPhone without having to down load them onto te laptop. In not maybe we could get this going. It would definitely make it easier to post pics for people when they got questions and stuff. I take most of my pic with the iPhone and it is such a hassle to deal with an actual computer. Lol.

BuellerPilot
02-02-2011, 02:14 PM
email to yourself.

~Mike....

BuellerPilot
02-02-2011, 02:21 PM
hmmm, just got what your saying. Trying to upload them here to the site, I just tried and the "uplaod" button remains grey and non functinal.

For uplaoding to here via iphone, I guess find an app that will host pictures from your phone. Then when posting them here use the [image] button, paste the url of the image you hosted. Yeah, sounds like a pain but thats the only way I know of till someone developes an app for the forum.

But, to avoid using a cable and iTunes to get your picture from your phone, I just email them to myself then use a PC to cheack my email and get the pictures that way so I don't have to have a cable or iTunes loaded at work, or on someone elese PC.

~Mike....

sidefx
02-02-2011, 02:56 PM
i use photobucket and it uploads from my iphone and gives the image tag to copy and paste.

tuneport67ss
02-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Ya I email them now to get them now to get them on the computer but it is still a pain in the ass. I have tried photobucket too and don't really like it either. There needs to be a mobile upped button on the site to help with this I guess. How bout it buellxb?[confused]

xtremelow
02-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Photobucket App is the only way through the IPhone, but make sure you adjustment settings to resize the picture to 640-640 pixels other wise it will take up the whole page like Nitto's pics :p

Here is one from my iPhone through photobucket.

Just a reflection in the break room
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss14/xtremelow/dd12db96.jpg

beaterbaja
02-02-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/Do-It-Yourself-Buell-Mods/How-to-upload-pics-with-iPhone-with-pics

Here's my writeup on that :)