PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Service Manual

dottrz
05-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Just another new guy here. I've owned bikes for most of my life, including a couple HD's (1200 customized Sporty and a heavily modified FI Road King), but little compares to the fun I've had so far as a Buell owner. I've watched them from the sidelines for a while, but finally an oportunity to buy came along, and I picked up a gently used (3,400 clean miles) S1W from my car dealer (go figure...). The problem is, it came without an owner's manual or service manual. I have tried (so, please don't infer I should rtff) to locate these on line, but seems this particular year is left out from any available sources. Your help in locating these would be greatly appreciated, and i look forward to getting to know you all through the forum. They call me Ott'r.....[cool]

BuellPartsGuy
05-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Owners manual - 99478-02Y

Service manual - 99571-01Y

And if its a 2002, its not an S1W, its probably an X1 Lightning...

dottrz
05-10-2008, 02:30 AM
:o!!! Yeah, me thinks you're right on that one.....Shows what I know! FNG's anyway... LOL....

I went to Biketown HD/Buell and ordered the owner's manual today; damn! $55 for a stinkin' book that should have come with the bike! $65 for the service manual!

But, the gem of the day was.... they have a left over 2006 Uly with hard bags for $9,800!