PDA

View Full Version : Buell Custom Voltage pain "XB"

GMAN
02-23-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hope to enjoy very soon of my new Buell XB12s down here in Spain, as I found out at buell web page "PDF parts and pieces" I found a custom paint "Voltage" which I really like a lot, now here comes my problem, the bike here in Spain cost around 13.000 euros (around 15.000 dollars) quite expensive for the competitors, and ill be really out of bills when I get it, so i really want this custom paint, but the problem is again the price, 700 $ in U.S / 1.800 $ here in EU (Spain) that ain't fair... are there any alternatives, as if I order from Spain i got to pay a lot of taxes if i don't get it sent as a "gift",do you know any shop where I could buy it (of course prepay it) so they could send it out as a gift (for saving my taxes)?

Someone have any experience regarding?

Kind regards,
GMAN

BuellPartsGuy
02-23-2007, 03:53 PM
If I could ever figure out a distributor to ship overseas that doesnt kill me on the shipping I could do it. I work at a dealer.

GMAN
02-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Does the U.S.P.S (american post not ship?

GMAN
02-24-2007, 06:33 AM
We have a dealer down here in spain,my problem is that he wants arround 2000 dollars por the Viltage KIT and i think thats far to mutch!(im about to getmy money together for the Buel xb12s thats arround 16.000 dollars down here,thats enough cheat....

GMAN
02-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Does it have to go always direct to a dealer in my contry,cant i just order it to my homes adress and resieve it as a gift,(always baring in mind that it will be payed before shipping)?I cant believe that it is so complicate and difficult....poor me all about the benjamins,well euros down here...

BuellPartsGuy
02-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Well that same kit here is $800 american. If you want to figure something out I can do that.

GMAN
02-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Buell-Parts-Guy,

I cant believe your kindness, I really will take you by the word, the thing is that i don't got the bike jet, as I will take the missing money from a mortgage for my new house I'm buying and that's 1 till 2 (longest) month away, as soon as I know the date I get the bike ill get back to you, do you have a email to contact you in case I cant find you around?

P.D.: I'm really behind this body kit, I`d pay all the extra costs and shipping costs of course, even doe I won't get to them 2000 dollars what it cost here, this body on my Buell XB12s with chrome wheels would be a dream come true!

Kind regards,
GMAN

BuellPartsGuy
02-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Ill be around here on the forum man. Just hit me up when the time comes and I will try to find a shipper that will do overseas stuff for me. My in house shipper will not, but I will find someone outside or something.

GMAN
02-24-2007, 09:03 PM
unbelievable, thanks a lot, I can't wait...

BuellPartsGuy
02-25-2007, 04:09 AM
Hey man, I have been in your place before. The best feeling for me is helping fellow riders out. I have been in your place before. If I can be of any help at all, let me know.

GMAN
02-25-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks Thanks Thanks,got no other words!!!