PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Buell Lightning custom bodywork, race kit, not a scratch, Scg height, Indiana

Ladyviolin
02-27-2007, 02:19 AM
I have a 2004 Buell Lightning with only 1100 miles on it. 1203cc. Bike has Buell factory race kit consisting of exhaust, ECM, and hi-flo air filter. Bike has Custom Buell red lightning full body work, frame pucks, front and rear wheel spools/sliders, frame sliders, turn signal auto shut off, bar end mirrors, tank cover, too many extras to list.

Bike is set to the same suspension settings as the SCg lowered model but i have the original shock (825 miles on it) that can be changed in about 20 min. These bikes are very tall with the original shock.

Please use this link for pics: http://www.sportbikeclassifieds.com/classifieds/index.php?a=2&b=1541

The sound and torque are amazing,

All work done at Harley in Bloomington, IN. Motor has never been opened. Not even a scratch on this bike. Garage kept and never been wet. winter price $6650 or trade for 600cc sportbike. Over $3500 in extras. Stock models are selling for over $8000 on cycletrader. Can send more pics to those who are interested. Located in Spencer, IN. Can help deliver if needed
Ladyviolin@hotmail.com

buellxb
02-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Welcome to Buellxb.com. Nice Buell! Why do you want to sell it? I live just north of Indianapolis. I know it's hard to wait through the winter, and you wish you had that extra money in your pocket, but it will be nice to ride in the summer. I know B-town has lots of nice roads and scenic drives that I would love to cruise in my Buell.