PDA

View Full Version : How about Replacing a Forum Topic

Stevenc150
03-24-2011, 08:47 PM
BuellPartsGuy has been MIA for almost 2 years and still has his Forum topic section on the Homepage. Wonder if Jeremy could remove Buell Parts Guy Questions and Answers and list a New topic devoted to just Buell ECM Tuning Questions and Answers.

I'd just like to see a topic up there that's more valuable and frequently discussed. Especially since we have Octo on board as a Mod now. We need to make good use of his ECMSpy & Tunerpro knowledge as well as several others.

It'd be a huge help to anyone searching for Tuning specific threads - whether they're looking to answer or searching for an answer - to skip the sorting and searching through all the other threads and simply click on the topic.

.....Just a thought

nitto12ss
03-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Good idea, ill second. [up]

konarider94
03-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Now thats thinking with your dipstick[up]
Mj5ms9PJDNY

jimijeans
03-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Thats a great Idea ,tuning and other topics are a big part . Got my vote.[cool]

theoctopus
03-25-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm game.

buellxb
03-31-2011, 07:23 PM
I could add another forum topic, but removing the BPG forum all together would remove a bunch of good, old, valuable content that is driving traffic from search engines. I'll try to think about that a bit and see what I can do.

thunderstormgrowl
03-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Good idea to put a topic like that on the homepage.

Stevenc150
03-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Didn't think about losing all the BPG threads. It'd be awesome just to add the new Topic. [up]

nativeXb12Rbuell
03-31-2011, 09:46 PM
keep the buell parts guy forum section but lock out any new threads but allow new post on any of the current threads in that section and then add the new ECM Tuning section. I think that would work.

just put a short one post thread saying that no new threads will allowed in the Buell Parts Guy section and to ask thier questions and parts info questions in the particular Buell model section ...I.E. the xb12r / xb9r Firebolt secton, but new posts will be allowed in the current threads in buell parts guy forum section.

I think would work[up]