PDA

View Full Version : Buell sales in the UK, Japan, and other countries.

buellxb
03-01-2007, 03:05 PM
I am thinking about offering Buell parts and motorcycles for export on an idividual part basis. Is there a demand for Buell parts and motorcycles in other countries? I would crate them and sign over the titles to new Buell motorcycles and parts. UPS could ship bikes to anyone's door for about $1000+ duty and taxes. I would like to hear from some individuals in other countries before I make this investment. Please post on this thread or email me at buellparts@yahoo.com
What paperwork is required to certify, register, or inspect motorcycles in countries like Japan, Australia, Germany, and the UK?

Poohspot18
03-30-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't know about the paperwork but I just received Orders to Okinawa, Japan and I don't know if I can take my bike. I might have to sell it and buy a new one when I get there. My brother says there is a dealer on the Island, but I don't know how to check with them. I would totally be interested in that service for parts if I'm able to take it, and if not then I will find one there and I'll still need parts.

Devlsmurf
03-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Poohspot18--When I come back to First Group I am giving some serious thought to volunteering for the Forward Group in Okinawa. However, If I have to leave my bike back here I might seriously reconsider that. When you find out if you can bring your bike or not, would you let me know?
Thanks.