PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2009 White/Blue Firebolt

pyrat
04-23-2011, 07:15 PM
OK...after much indecison and contemplation, I think I'm going to sell my 2009 Firebolt. Too many toys... Don't worry, I'm keeping my 2009 Scg. :)

She has about 6,000 miles on her, and she's in pristine condition. She's in Northeast Pennsylvania. The price is $6,800. Here are a couple of pics...

The day i brought her home...
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/4824_20090911173645_L.jpg

Two weeks ago when I got her ready for the season...
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/4824_20110411114518_L.jpg

And yes...she will help you get hot women...
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/4824_20091027180506_L.jpg

xtremelow
04-23-2011, 11:40 PM
I have personally ridden this bike, and when Pyrat says it is in pristine condition he is understating drastically for a bike with 6k on the odometer.

Note we rode the bikes to and from lunch one day and hit a patch of rain about 3 minutes in all. Got back to his house, figure time for the day to move on, HELL NO, time to detail the bikes top to bottom...... they had gotten wet. Buellchick and I were tired from a long drive to PA from MI so we took a nap and when we woke up I found not only did Pyrat completely detail both bikes back to showroom condition but the same was true for our riding gear[up]

Just goes to show if he takes that good of care with his riding gear the bikes cant get any better.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/520_20110423174339_L.jpg

ArmyMP09
04-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Damn this is so tempting. Got some deployment saved up, lol. But still like 8 days away from being home. I always wanted a 09 bolt in blue/white, but bought my 08scg instead. Hope this is still for sale when I get off orders next weekend.

Nuage420b
04-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Army you planning on keeping the SCG? my wife is looking at getting either a 9 or an scg when i get back from my deployment? (sorry to thread jack MP you can respond in the DMV meet thread)

pyrat
04-24-2011, 05:10 AM
we rode the bikes to and from lunch one day and hit a patch of rain about 3 minutes in all. Got back to his house, figure time for the day to move on, HELL NO, time to detail the bikes top to bottom...... they had gotten wet

That's funny. :) I had forgotten that I had done that. It's instinctive. Damn OCD!!!

pyrat
04-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Sale pending...

xtremelow
04-27-2011, 11:26 AM
So what is Nancy going to get since she has her endorsement and if the bike sells you will only have the one to ride?

pyrat
04-27-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm sure Nancy will get something out of the sale. She always makes out one way or the other. :)

As far as only having one bike to ride, I guess I'll manage for now. I've been thinking about selling one of my bikes for a while. They both have their benefits and drawbacks. As I had mentioned to you a little while ago, I was thinking about putting a Lightning tail on the Firebolt, but, as you know, I'm just not as mechanical as you and many other members on here. The Lightning seat set up is just much more comfortable to ride with Nancy on the back. I am going to miss my Firebolt though.

Besides...I'm sure there will be more toys in my future...possibly near future.

xtremelow
04-27-2011, 12:04 PM
For sure you could buy an 1190rs and give the Scg to Nancy :D

ArmyMP09
05-11-2011, 09:50 PM
sold to me[up] Thanks Pyrat, bike was spotless and full of gas upon pickup! it was great meeting you as well. wish we could have spent more time talking, but unfortunately we miss judge traffic and arrived late. it was great meeting Nancy as well, even though it was only for a minute. thanks again for everything such a awesome experience buying the bike from you. Loved the bike the entire 250miles back home. its a mess from bugs and dirt. Got hit by bugs so bad i had to change my visor, then ride with it up once it hit dark because i could no longer see out of it.

pyrat
05-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Congratulations ArmyMP!! I'm glad she went to another buellxb.com member. It was a pleasure meeting you and dealing with you as well. Too bad we didn't have more time to hit some of the roads in Northeast PA. Glad you made it home safe, and best of luck with the bike. :)