PDA

View Full Version : 2000 buell lightning for sale on ebay......bid at your own risk.

moosestang
06-18-2008, 01:14 AM
Dude is a serious •••••••. You may run into problems registering this bike, but you are for sure going to be dealing with a ••••••• dick with a big internet mouth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=120273839991&_trksid=p2761.l1259

I just asked some simple questions.

HIM

i took over the payments from my neighbor some years back, i never retitled it.my experience dealing with motorcycles people like to see an original title with 3 miles stamped on it.an ive keep the bike in my spare bedroom climate controlled room temp,all year round i refuse to keep it in the garage muggy ,damp 160 degrees in the summer..

ME (notice the question mark after my question)

So then the title is not in your name and you can't legally sell the motorcycle? I think i'll pass. :^( I don't want any problems trying to register this bike.

HIM

theres nothing elegal being done here, no fraud or anything like that i have a bill of sale sign over to me!! an bank transaction records THAT SAY THE MOTORCYCLE IS MINE..so dont tell me what i can an cant do with my!! motorcycle GO WASTE SOME1 ELSES TIME ...

I don't think I deserved that. I wish I lived a little closer to this clown.:(

Somthngfrce
06-18-2008, 01:47 AM
Man, What an ASS[down][down].. Good luck finding something closer to you!

Somthngfrce
06-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Where do u live?

NOMORE4s4ME
06-18-2008, 01:55 AM
Weird. Oh well...best to just not give him your business. How does a bank transaction say its his anyway. I dont deal with sketch ball stuff like that. Clean title or bye bye for me. You'll be able to find others for sure

moosestang
06-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Somthngfrce, I live 30 minutes from Gainesville, fl. You want to sell me your xb12s?:D