PDA

View Full Version : I creamed my pants!

burnteyes
06-26-2008, 12:34 AM
OK so heading home from work today in a half daz... (the heat kills me in all the protective cloths we have to wear)
Anywho i was setting in a turn lane to cross state line back to my house. And all the sudden i seen a black belt driven street fighter dart buy!!! I new it was a buell:D:D!! THe 1st one i have seen on the road other then mine ever! it was heading away from where i needed to go. So I waited what seemed like 10 mins for that signal light to change. ANd off i went trying to catch up.. I seen him turn off onto a country road that i have never been out :( So i was like crap ill never catch him now.. But after about 3-4 miles out this twist road trying to catch this guy that was busting butt out this road i caught up!
I bet this guy was like wtf is this pycho doing behind me haha. but I didnt care. I seen him lookiing in the mirror and then he pulled over and i fallowed.. Much to my suprize he RIPPED off his helmet and yelled "ANOTHER BUELL!!! Fallow me!." I figured might as well. So off we went for a few more miles and ended up pulling into his driveway. We both hopped off and went to chatting. He had a 96 s1 with carbon fiber all over the place, corbin seat, polised headers, race pipe, and got rid of the standard rear shock. It was i niiiiiiiccceee bike!
His wife soon pulled in and said OMG another buell! I asked them if they knew anyone else that might have one. Of coarse they didnt... They said that was probably the 3rd buell they have seen on the road in 5 years. But they have seen a blue firebolt in the area but havnt spoke with the owner.
So needless to say i found me another riding buddy!!
:D[up]

LeFox
06-26-2008, 11:34 AM
glad you found a riding buddy...you may want to point him in this direction :p

mrdozer2you
06-26-2008, 02:01 PM
...you may want to point him in this direction

Belgium is a bit far for us to go.....oh wait, you mean the site :p

burnteyes
06-26-2008, 08:16 PM
you may want to point him in this direction
I actually did tell him to check out this site!!! :D I told him very good form with a tuber section and very nice and helpfull people on here :D

LeFox
06-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Belgium is a bit far for us to go.....oh wait, you mean the site :P
http://smile.smilies.nl/460.gif

RHYNOXB9R
06-27-2008, 02:49 AM
I,m still waiting to here from someone out here in Northern Cali,are Dave and I they only ones out here?[confused]