PDA

View Full Version : Bike pics.....Summer rides

07xb12r
03-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Hey Jeremy, Dude....where is your bike picture? How far are you located from Chicago? Maybe we can ride this summer, lets load up the ladies and hit some scenic rides, or leavem' behind and nail some twisties. My fiancee also owns some time at silverleaf resorts so any of you "buellers" who wants to spend a weekend can meet up. Many different locations available, the one near us is by "starved rock" Illinois, alot of very nice roads to wail on. Or, we are up for doing some traveling as well...

slwglide
07-31-2007, 11:32 PM
07xb12r
I'm up in the starved rock area alot. I also ride and 07 xb12r, would be interested in meeting up with other buell riders. Rt 71 is closed I found out sunday can't wait until it opens again.

07xb12r
08-01-2007, 12:33 AM
slwglide, Glad to here from you Bud. I was down at the starved rock Harley/Buell about a week ago. Too bad we didn't get hooked up sooner. I live in northern Il. but will pretty much ride anywhere/anytime i'm not working....(which has been alot lately,lol)Give me a shout at mplace11@yahoo.com or I go dragracing on Harley/Buell shootout nights at "Da Grove" (greatlakes dragway,union grove,wi.) every other thurs. night. Next race is this thurs. the 2nd. You would have a blast....racing or not, lots of very cool/friendly people up there. Talk to you soon, take care.