PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust?????

xtreme
06-27-2011, 02:46 PM
So I just bought a used Jardine GP1 exhaust. I am up in the air should I run this exhaust and order the Race ECM or should I look at another pipe? I do not want to run a chin fairing, so I want something that looks descent. I saw the Jardine rt-1 and thought it looked pretty sick. Any input?????

Bicyclebob
06-27-2011, 03:36 PM
I just took that pipe off. If you like loud and want more top end then it's the ticket. I also have the race ecm....you're better off programming a stock ecm with ecmspy or some other program. There is a map out there that gets you pretty close.

xtreme
06-27-2011, 03:39 PM
I have been told that attempting to use ECM spy on a 2010 is very risky. Due to the fact that alot more info or something like that. Which pipe did you have on and do you have any pics of it on your bike?

Lando
06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
xtreme, i have the Jardine GP-1 and i think it is awesome sounding and looking! Check out my pics in my profile for some shots of it on the bike.
The only thing that kind of suck is i have to repack it every 4K, but i don't mind.
I'm running an open air box with a K&N also with the factory ecm on my 09 and it's running great!
I have been debating weather or not to get the EBR ecm tuned for it!?!

Any questions, let me know....

Lando

Lando
06-27-2011, 04:56 PM
edit.. i have an 08...

xtreme
06-29-2011, 03:40 PM
I actually ended up going with the Drummer SS. I talked to Kevin and he answered all of my questions. I love the look, sound and hp increase that it will provide.

That means I will have a used Jardine GP-1 for sale.

ryno
06-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Just put the EBR race ecm on my 09 12r and it f---n rock! It also uses closed loop so it will compensate altitude changes. I have K&N and GP1. I had the stealership tune my stock ecm, took them 4 times, and now it runs in open loop with o2 sensor disabled. Its great for in town blasting on the street, has a pretty good decel pop with stock directlink ecm. EBR's race preprogrammed ecm has absolutely no decel pop, and all the purks of a custom map, with a finess that i think only comes from the men who actually built the bikes and race bikes.