PDA

View Full Version : Breather Reroute Questions

Letcher77
07-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Ok so i am new to the Buell scene and the first mod I did was the breather reroute. I did this mod a week of two ago and have ridden a couple hundred miles but have no "gunk" coming out the drain. Is this normal or did I hook it up wrong. I ran the T fitting in the middle of the two hoses, ran another hose off the T and down the frame underneath the seat by the rear tire. Added another T fitting for the the filter then ran another 8 inches of line down by the foot peg and capped off with a petcock. I tried to drain it several times with not even a drop coming out. It also did not fix the throttle hesitation I have when I rev it up from an idle. Any thoughts? [confused]

GOduc
07-06-2011, 12:49 PM
here (http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/Buell-Firebolt-XB12-XB9/Whats-up-with-my-crankcase-breather)

Letcher77
07-06-2011, 12:58 PM
thanks

freak2180
07-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Your bike may be one of the ones that dosent need it ( the reroute). It was the 1st thing I did when I got my bike and over the course of a year I never got anything out of mine. I eventualy put mine back to factory have noticed no diffrence between the 2......ON MY BIKE.