PDA

View Full Version : A favor to ask of the Buellers

buellxb
07-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Buellxb.com is a hobby of mine. I really run an Internet Marketing firm. One of my clients, The Indianapolis Museum of Art has a new bad ass online Mummy exhibit. They have video, kick ass Interactive CT scans and x-rays of mummies. If you get a minute, I would really appreciate it if you would check it out. Thanks in advance!!! ;)[up]

To Live Forever Mummy Exhibit (http://www.imamuseum.org/exhibitions/toliveforever/)

Devlsmurf
07-08-2008, 11:24 PM
The Xray Osirix is pretty freakin neat...my kid thought it was great :)

buellxb
07-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Thanks for checking it out. I'm sure most on the forum are like... "What the f*ck is he posting some **** about mummies for on a Buell forum?"

I just really thought it was cool. I have 48 clients and I don't show any them off here, but this was particularly interesting.

FIDOSOL
07-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Jeez...I've never seen anything quite like that.....It's freakin' AwEsOmE....only one thing would be cooler......

A Mummy riding a Buell!!!!!!!!!!!

....but not my buell....never my buell....my precious
mmm....precious...my precious....

I'm not special, you're just retarded....by....ME

buellxb
07-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Sweet. Thanks for checking it out.

FIDOSOL
07-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Hey did you see the map thingy i posted earlier? What ya think about it?

dmp0001
07-09-2008, 03:19 AM
"What the f*ck is he posting some **** about mummies for on a Buell forum?"

just kidding, cool site

RHYNOXB9R
07-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Cool site,my girl,6 years old,really dug the xray part.She kept asking what the mummies name was,told her I didn't know that mummie.She wants to visit the mummie but I told her that we can only see it on the site.[smirk]

LeFox
07-09-2008, 09:16 AM
what people can do, nowadays [smirk]

i want that technology to be accessible to look at the inside of buell engines so you don't have to take it apart to see if something is broken [smirk]:p

1SexyBuell
07-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Going to check the site out... I admire your entrepreneurial works and ethics Mr. BuellXB. I think its cool that your showcasing one of your clients works. Buellxb.com is very informative and amusing. Just thought I'd share that. I'm inspired...

buellxb
07-09-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm glad I could pass along any inspiration. Thanks again to everyone that checked it out. [up]