PDA

View Full Version : Video of Tunerpro on my XT - advice from here?

lotusexcelle
07-19-2011, 05:01 PM
BUEYD ECM. This is a warm startup - and this is a video of what it does while connected to Tunerpro RT. I'm still learning Tunerpro so I'm not sure where to go from here. Either way it seems there is a major issue.

Also - how do I check codes in Tunerpro?

lotusexcelle
07-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Holy crap forgot the link:

BUEYD ECM'd Ulysses (08) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwt-K3GURmM)

theoctopus
07-19-2011, 08:16 PM
The codes are called flags. Open each of them up and see if they have been toggled.

What's running bad about the bike? I can't tell from the video, resolution is too ****ty.

lotusexcelle
07-20-2011, 11:22 AM
I didn't focus the phone properly in the video - apologies.

Here are the symptoms: (mentioned in other thread... but I'll condense it here)
3400-3900 RPM in any gear CEL comes on - NO flash codes.
Shut off after warm, upon restart (no matter how long it was sitting... up to about an hour) it won't idle. REALLY rich, and when it DOES manage to idle it runs like in the video. That's without any throttle input, after TPS reset and learn ride.

Biggest issue is warm idle after restart. It'll run like crapola for about 15 minutes, running so rich it burns my eyes, then suddenly idle perfectly, like its coming up from a cold idle (which has always been perfect). The CEL with no codes is worrysome as I've re-grounded every ground point I could find and the specific RPM nature of it.

lotusexcelle
07-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Is it normal for it to be going closed loop at idle?

lotusexcelle
07-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Here is a megalog of it stalling several times in 2 minutes. Still smells rich as all hell. If I hold the throttle open a bit (3k, roughly) it'll run rich and stumble for several minutes, then just suddenly start running right and idle fine.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/10757_20110720074706_L.jpg

lotusexcelle
07-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Just realized it not readable... freaking hell.