PDA

View Full Version : general tech

mrlogix
07-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Would anybody beside myself be interested in asking the Admin to start a general tech forum page? From reading the past tech posts I realise that there are some very tech knowledgeable people here. I used to do a lot of amatuer racing (four wheels)way back when, and always looking to increase my knowledge and push the performance envelope. Haven't done anything serious in about twenty (20) years. Now, my kids are grown (last two (twins) just turned 18) and starting to get the itch again. I work in a prototype lab for the aviation industry and have access to all kinds of neat machinery and tools (edm's, rapid protyping machines, water jet machines, 5 axis mills, etc., etc. Anyway I 'm willing to share some of the knowledge. It's general fundamentals but applicable to all types of performance ends. I've been out of it for a while and I'm sure that a lot of technology has changed. Any takers?:D

netty2424
07-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Mrlogix,

Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new myself, but I think if you look through the home page at the various subsections, you'll find what you need. And if you don't, just ask, people will help.

There are many categories to work through broken down by models, technical, general discussion, sales, etc.

You can also google the topics and just add buellxb.com to your search and that will help. There is a search function on the site, but I think consensus is that it's not as efficient as most would like.

Hope this helps

Richard

mrlogix
07-20-2011, 07:10 PM