PDA

View Full Version : Tuner or ecm spy for force exhaust!?

legiteuphoria
07-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Hey guys I had just bought my first buell, and I have no idea about what is needed when changing the exhaust. So far the only full exhaust I can find is a force exhaust and even these seem hard to find now, I am highly contemplating on purchasing the exhaust but I really want to do this right. The only tuner I have found thus far is the daytona twin tec tuner but I've also been reading about the ECMspy on these forums, if I got the exhaust should I get the ECMspy and tune it myself or is it a necessity to get a tuner.
I am overall very lost and confused about what to do when it comes to this force exhaust and I would greatly appreciate some detailed guidance.

Thank you! :)

Bone_Head20x
08-24-2011, 02:30 PM
ecm spy is the way to go . Given the tuner is nice but ecm spy lets u go further into the bike . first things first u need to do a tps reset as soon as u put the exhaust on the tune it . im pretty sure some one on here has a map they can send you

theoctopus
08-24-2011, 02:37 PM
If you'd like to get a custom tune, I can help you with that: The Tuniversity (http://www.thetuniversity.com/).

uly luigi
08-25-2011, 02:07 AM
what model bike, ECM SPY only works for 07 and earlier ECM's