PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 8/6 Rockerbox Street party Milwaukee

twp081321
08-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I plan on riding down there that morning...I went last year and it was pretty neat..lots of bikes (few harleys!)

Anyone want to meet up and ride down there? I work till 10am and plan on leaving right after that to get a good spot.

ROCKERBOX 2011 Milwaukee (http://rockerbox.us/)

Rockerbox, held annually and located in Milwaukees Riverwest neighborhood is the free premier Wisconsin motorcycle show and street party that offers an eclectic mix of Euro, Japanese and American vintage café racers, choppers, sport bikes, racers, super motos, scooters and sidecars. All makes and models of bikes are welcome and being parked inside the 5 block event, become part of the show. 2000-3000 motorcycles and 5-8000 people will compete for space inside the block party, alongside dealers and vendors of all things motorcycling.

Attendees with particularly rare/custom motorcycles encouraged to enter their bikes in the ride-in show, sponsored by The Shop, of which all proceeds go to the Steel Shoe Fund, a non-profit organization that assists flat track motorcycle racers who have been seriously injured during competition by paying their medical bills or assisting them in their most immediate needs following a serious racing accident.

Hand crafted trophies will crown the winners in several categories including-

Best Cafe' Racer
Best Chopper
Best British
Best European
Best Japanese Stock
Best Japanese Modified
Best Vintage Competition
Best Street Tracker
Best Scooter
Best Rat
Best of Show