PDA

View Full Version : Motorcyclists Revenge

Thaloc
07-17-2008, 03:01 PM
[mad]RAWR[mad] So im in the Seattle area and some old man ina plaid hat(The worst drivers on the planet, im convinced) decides that running over the nearest person on a motorcycle will get him that golden ticket or somethin... So after swerving between him and the cement median to prevent myself from looking like the local roadkill I buzz by him cuzz in my opinion a bad driver looks best in the old side views. And he proceeds to get on my ass and start flashing his brights, giving me the bird, honking his horn. Like I was just showboating by taking the shoulder and saving my life. So I find the nearest semi doing 40mph and cruise right next to the cab to show that old guy what the 20 under the speed limit looks like. After what seemed like hours of glee from seeing his infuriated red face I show him my longest finger and pull off hard. Maybe not the most responcible thing to do, but eh we all get stress relief somewhere huh. Anyone else have any good stories of the like?

LeFox
07-17-2008, 04:27 PM
lady on left lane decided to turn right when i was there. banged my fist against her window, which completely startled her so she turn her wheel and hit the nearest parked car [smirk]

Thaloc
07-17-2008, 04:34 PM
hahaha, thats classic. Iv tapped a few driver side windows that try and take my lane. Scares the hell out of'em huh.

keisersozae
07-17-2008, 08:49 PM
i once whacked a mirror that should have been used to avoid me.

midlifecrisis
07-17-2008, 10:11 PM
The old boot in the door used to work for me. I was younger back then.:D