PDA

View Full Version : WTB Dobeck TFI

GatorBuell
07-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Any one have one they dont use any more. I want a aftermarket exhaust but dont want to run ECMSPY yet.

CoastieRider
07-20-2008, 06:40 PM
GatorBuell, i have one i was thinking about getting rid of it, because ever since i have installed it, i have been getting nothing but problems. it seems everytime you adjust one thing something else goes out of whack. I might just buy the direct link and have harley remap it after all. who knows maybe it;s just me... what kind of exhaust you getting?

GatorBuell
07-20-2008, 08:13 PM
I don't know about the exhaust yet, I cant decide, I like the drummer and the Special OPS but not the price or the down time, D&D, Micron, I dont want it too loud because my wife complains already when I leave at 4:00 in the morning for work, I have thought about cutting my stock can and gutting it out. I have all the equipment at work to do the hack job and it will only take a day to do it. I wanted to get a Dobeck first before the exhaust and K&N to deal with the leanness issue. If I cant get a Dobeck I will pick up a race ECM until I get around to do some dyno time with ECMSPY. I here everyone say ECMSPY is cheep all you need is a cable, no one mentions Dyno time or a wide band O2 and data logger that can be more expensive than a Dobeck or race ecm.

ctrucky
08-15-2008, 03:10 PM
I have one I will let go for $150, plus shipping. Call me, 865-981-7996. I have paypal, so you can pay that way.

GatorBuell
08-16-2008, 12:08 AM
I have one I will let go for $150, plus shipping. Call me, 865-981-7996. I have paypal, so you can pay that way.

I will give you a Buzz tomorrow.

GatorBuell
08-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Give me a few days ctrucky, Looks like I have a hurricane coming this way. I got some preparing to do.