PDA

View Full Version : Blacked Out Buell For Sale

Berriault
09-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Buell For Sale
2003 Buell XB9R all black body work and all black powder coating. Lots of new stuff went into this bike. It's a project I started 2 years ago I now feel its time to do something else with my life.... okay so I met a girl and moved, life changes.
Either way just wanted to put some photos up and see if anyone is interested in this bike. Its got a fresh rebuilt motor with new engine cases, fly wheel, pistons, cylinders, oil pump you get the picture.... stock valves have been swapped out for larger size with heavyer spring (head work was already done to heads when I bought them. Dont know much about them. . wheels are fresh professionally powder coated fitted with new Dunlop Qualifiers front and rear. front has EBR 6mm rotor with upgraded mounting hardware. Rear wheel & swing arm has been modified for chain drive. Swingarm has adjuster blocks and rear spools for rear wheel stand. Rear sprocket is 54 tooth 530 vortex racing black hard coated Teflon. Front drive sprocket is PBI 21 530. Chain is high end x-ring. exhaust header has been wrapped then treated with black silicon. Check out the pictures and see how nice a wrap job there is. I have multiple ECM units both stock and pro series. All brake lines are Russel black breaded lines with Motul race DOT 4. Air box cover has city X trim. Handle bars have been replaced with pro taper motocross style bar using lightning top clamp. ignition key from lightning model used for functioning fork lock. Garmin GPS unit has been integrated into fork top clam. GPS unit also powered through accessory relay added to stock fuse block and relay block. windscreen is Buell OEM black. Ermax undertail kit with turn signals on rear tail.

I will also include any extra parts I have for bike
front wheel
2 rear wheels
some front rotors
rear rotor
520 chain
front fairing
2 air box covers
stock mirrors in box still
extra ecm
usb data cable
throttle cables
clutch cables
clutch spring
big bore cylinders from Millennium Technologies
rear brake master cylinder
gauge cluster
lightning model tail section rails
2 stock rear brake light
stock under tail
rear belt pulley
and all kinds of Buell odds and ends

I am willing to accept any reasonable offer everything goes together. will be sold as is with a clean title/ ownership. Currently registered in Ontario Canada. I am the third owner since new.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/5936_20110906125921_L.jpghttp://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/5936_20110906125802_L.jpghttp://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/5936_20110906125632_L.jpghttp://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/5936_20110906125523_L.jpg

Burton
09-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Excellent looking bike. Any ballpark for offers? What are you hoping to get?

Berriault
09-06-2011, 07:48 PM
I am hoping to get an offer period. $7500 would be great :D

squidbuellie
09-06-2011, 08:54 PM
how's that roller blade chain tensioner working out for you?

poolguyJ
09-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Awesome bike GLWS.

Loki
09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
I bet its doing pretty good since hes able to adjust the swing arm for the tension ;)

Berriault
09-07-2011, 09:01 AM
When I had made the chain drive set up I planed on making a chain sprocket with bearings in it for the idler wheel. But a friend had insisted that it would be noisy and informed me he had great success with a roller blade wheel so I gave it a shot. The bike has low kms on it but so far the wheel look brand new still. There is very little tension on it really. I wouldn't be surprised if when the suspension is compressed the chain doesn't even touch the idler wheel.

200 views and no offers yet??

Oh yea the timer cover doubles as a beer bottle opener so I guess I am really just selling a large bottle opener.

Alfatango1
09-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Nice bike with a lot of nice mods. The reason for there being no offers is 3 fold. First location, second, it's an 03 and third the price. Yes the mods cost a lot but not many people on a Buell bb will pay much for someone else's mods unless it's exactly what they wanted or want to do themselves.

I think $5500 to $6500 is tops for an 03 even as bad ass as yours, you may well get $7500 but most likely outside of here.

Burton
09-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Agreed. people on XB know prices and deals. On CL or something like that you could probably get someone who doesn't know much about prices and years and just wants a bike that looks as sick as yours. I would go for that!

Berriault
09-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Alfatango1 I agree with you on the price and thank you for your input. I realize $7500 is wishfull thinking. I know it would be great to get but I know it will not happen from a buyer here. Truthfully I have runout of free time and resources to keep this project any longer. I would gladly accept $5500 for the bike and everything else I own that has Buell written on it would go with it as well. However I have yet to receive a single offer. I would consider all far offers and would be more then far when parting with it.