PDA

View Full Version : Ok im dumb help

burnteyes
07-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Ok i got my crg mirrors in just a few ago. I thought you could just scoot in the controls a tad and mount them... THe throttle side just scooted over fo enough room. but the clutch side i cant get the light/horn control to move over and i think the grip is glued. was i wrong about just sliding them over?

RHYNOXB9R
07-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Yes,the grip is glued.You'll have to cut it with a razor and fit a new one/and or new set.The light/horn side might be dimpled with the bar causing it not to slide,I have had bikes that have done this.Maybe BPG or Lefox could give you more info.I also bought the CRG mirrors,but according to all the posts I've read about the mounting of them,everyone says to just buy the bar end adaptors for the extra $40;)Worked out great.

burnteyes
07-23-2008, 05:12 AM
yeah i took the controls completly off both sides and there was a whole. so im going to run to a few pedle bike store to see if they have cheap adaptors untill i get the good ones orderd

LeFox
07-23-2008, 06:57 AM
get the adaptors.
they also work as counterweight and will help with vibration + it's a nicer fit ;)

burnteyes
07-23-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah i went to a bicycle shop to see if they had something that would work and they got mad at me and said they refused to look in the back of the store for free haha.. I make people mad a lot for some reason. :p

LeFox
07-23-2008, 10:34 PM
just tell them, if they have something, it isn't for free :o

lazy bums!

FIDOSOL
07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Wait until they close and pee on their door...or put glue in their keyhole, serves them right..

It costs alot of money to give crappy service after I walk in your store...I might accidentally knock over alot of stuff.

burnteyes
07-24-2008, 03:44 AM
haha. Yeah it was a twenty min drive so I was a little peed. A few years ago I bought a mongoose off them they were Moore helpfull then. Not to mention this guy that was dressed like Will I Am about raped me over the my beull in their parking lot. Haha

burnteyes
07-24-2008, 03:46 AM
oh and I called crg to order the real deal and they said that they had a fire so they won't be taking orders for a few weeks. My mirrors will never make it on:(

LeFox
07-24-2008, 11:12 AM
you can buy them off ebay too ;)

mrdozer2you
07-24-2008, 12:15 PM
you can buy them off ebay too

And ASB