PDA

View Full Version : Вопрос из Украины

Jeffoy
07-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Привет. Не знаю, прочтет ли кто, но надежда есть. У меня Firebolt XB9R 2005 года, пробег 17.000 км. В моем городе, как вобщем-то и в стране, так что всё обслуживание приходится делать самому. Так вот. После замены масла (залил Motul 20w50) появились стуки в районе клапанов. Кроме того, при холодном запуске сильно шумит топливный насос, звук высокий и неприятный. Что посоветуете? Заранее спасибо.

Jeffoy
07-23-2008, 02:03 PM
В стане нет официального представителя Buellа, я хотел сказать

Thaloc
07-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi. I do not know if anyone will read, but there is hope. I Firebolt XB9R in 2005, 17,000 km mileage. In my town, as vobschem something and in the country, so that all services have to do himself. So. After the replacement of oil (Hall Motul 20w50) appeared in the area tap valves. In addition, at cold start noise heavily fuel pump, sound high and unpleasant. With recommend? Thank you in advance.

Best translation I could find.

Im not sure what that could be Jeffoy, good luck in your searches!

Им не уверен, что это может быть Jeffoy, удачи в ваших поисков!

squiers007
07-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Hey Jeffoy, Glad to have you here. I do speak some russian, but I'm not sure how to help you with your problem. I am pretty sure though that there are some people on this site that will be able to help you out, although you will have to translate back to russian. For those of you who dont speak russian below is a rough translation of Jeffoy's post. I hope I did an ok job.

"Greetings. I do not know, who will be able to read this, but I hope someone will. I have a Firebolt XB9R 2005, with 17.000 km. There are no dealers in the country so it is necessary to do all my own service. And so, After replacement of oil (filled in Motul 20w50) there were knocks in area of valves. Also at cold start the fuel pump, a sound high and unpleasant strongly rustles. What will advise? In advance thanks."
"In стане there is no official Buell representative, I wished there was."

squiers007
07-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Sorry for the double translation, I was doing my post as Thaloc posted his, but the translations are both close so thats good.

Jeffoy
07-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Thank's for translation, its a good help:)

LeFox
07-23-2008, 09:51 PM
what are the normal temperatures for your area?

if i'm not mistaking motul is the same a mobil...but could you give some more details as to what type (not just 20w50)

but changing the oil should have nothing to do with the sound of the fuel-pump.
is this bike new to you? if not, did you always have this sound, or just after the oil change?

GatorBuell
07-23-2008, 11:41 PM
[up]Babel Fish (http://babelfish.yahoo.com/)
To Quote Lefox
что нормальные температуры для вашей области? если i' m не ошибаясь motul это же mobil… но смог вы дать еще некоторые детали о каком типе (не как раз 20w50) но изменять масло должен не иметь ничего сделать с звуком топливного насоса. этот велосипед нов к вам? если не, вы всегда имеете этот звук, или сразу после изменения масла?

GatorBuell
07-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Its not always exact but its close, except for the occasional random verb thats out of place.

Jeffoy
07-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Температура в моей местности сейчас от +77F до +95F. Buell у меня не новый, предыдущий владелец тоже слышал стук, но не предавал внимания. До замены масла стук тоже был, но более слабый. Звук в топливном насосе возможно связан о загрязнением топливного фильтра, сегодня попытаюсь его почистить

LeFox
07-24-2008, 01:01 PM
1. the fuelpump
if it's running at like a higher rpm could point that there's an obstruction somewhere, could also be the fueltank vent
but is your check engine light on?

2. oil
a bit of knocking on these engines is normal, but should not be too loud.
did you notice this knocking just after the refill, or did you let the engine run warm and did it then still make that noise?
don't know if you have other brands you can test with? (redline, lucas oil, amsoil, mobil1, etc?)
just make sure it's fully synthetic.
if not satisfied, you could look into a 10w50.
but, according to the test i read, motul isn't bad oil and actually gives your engine very good protection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
1. топливный насос если it' s на как более высоком rpm смог указать то there' s затруднение где-то, смог также быть сброс fueltank но ваш свет двигателя проверки дальше?

2. масло бит стучать на этих двигателях нормен, но не должен быть слишком громок. вы заметили, что это постучало сразу после refill, или сделал вы препятствовал бегу двигателя теплому и он после этого все еще сделал тот шум? don' t знает если вы имеете другие тавра, то вы можете испытать с? (redline, масло lucas, amsoil, mobil1, etc?) как раз убеждайтесь it' s синтетика полно. если не удовлетворено, вы смогли посмотреть в 10w50. но, согласно испытанию я прочитал, motul isn' масло t плохое и фактически дает ваше предохранение от двигателя очень хорошее.

don't have a clue what i just pasted here, but should be about the same what's above [smirk]

Jeffoy
07-24-2008, 09:44 PM
1. Топливный насос. После прогрева двигателя и вместе с ним топливного бака звук становится гораздо тише, лампа проверки двигателя не включается, я склоняюсь к тому, что звук может быть нормальным явлением.
2. Стук клапанов исчезает на скорости свыше 100км/ч, при этом динамика разгона очень хорошая, значит этот стук и должен быть. Просто в сравнении с Yamaha R6 двигатель Buell более шумный.
3. Если это возможно, напишите пожалуйста интернет-адрес какого-нибудь магазина, продающего расходные материалы для Buell. Мне нужен комплект тормозных колодок, а найти их я не могу. Доставка из Соединенных Штатов - не проблема, а вот найти нужный товар - проблема. Заранее спасибо

GatorBuell
07-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Quote Jeffoy
1. Fuel pump. After engine warm-up and together with it fuel tank the sound becomes much quieter, the lamp of engine check is not switched on, I am inclined to the fact that the sound can be normal phenomenon. 2. The knock of valves disappears at the speed more than 100[km]/[ch], in this case the dynamics of acceleration is very good, it means this knock and it must be. It is simple in the comparison from Yamaha R6 the engine Of buell noisier. 3. If this is possible, write if you please the Internet- address of any of the store, which sells expendable materials for Buell. The set of brake shoes is necessary to me, but I do not can to find them. Delivery from the United States - not problem, but here to find necessary goods - problem. Previously the thanks

GatorBuell
07-24-2008, 10:03 PM
United Kingdom (http://www.trojan-horse.co.uk/)

*тот магазин в Соединённое Королевство, много ближе к вам чем удача США и едет сейф.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This shop is in the United Kingdom, much closer to you than the U.S. Good luck and ride safe.

LeFox
07-25-2008, 07:51 AM
here are a few links on the mainland which do not need the overseas transport (2x custom check, order from u.k. will give you 2 custom checks extra)

twinmotorcycles.nl (http://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/)
r&r customizing (http://www.r-r-customizing.de/shop_b_eng/index.html)
fat-cat (http://www.fat-cat.eu/index.html)

here's a nice link with what every service requires:
hd-buell service checkup (http://www.harley-davidson.com/EX/MNT/SCHK/en/ServiceCheckup.asp)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
здесь немного соединений на материке которым не нужен международный переход (2x изготовленная на заказ проверка, заказ от Великобритании передаст вам 2 изготовленных на заказ проверки экстренно)

twinmotorcycles.nl (http://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/)
r&r customizing (http://www.r-r-customizing.de/shop_b_eng/index.html)
fat-cat (http://www.fat-cat.eu/index.html)

here' соединение A.S. славное с чего каждое обслуживание требует:
hd-buell service checkup (http://www.harley-davidson.com/EX/MNT/SCHK/en/ServiceCheckup.asp)

buellxb
07-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Awesome of you guys to translate! Good call!

Ruski12ss
08-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Hey all you buellers, Ruski12ss here, new member.My question is how do you type the russian? Do you need a special keyboard or program?(don't mind the stupid questions, a computer baby i am)I am fluent in russian and could help if i knew how to do it. Say hello to Jeffoy from Aus. Black on black 12ss 07. Very helpful and knowledgable site! [up]

LeFox
08-01-2008, 09:12 AM
install russian support? [smirk]

Ruski12ss
08-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Where dat?[confused]

Ruski12ss
08-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Sorry not bike related!:)

buellxb
08-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks Ruski12ss! I might have my programmer work on a translation system for the whole website, but it might be a bit involved. Hopefully LeFox can elaborate or provide a link to the solution you are looking for.

LeFox
08-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Hopefully LeFox can elaborate or provide a link to the solution you are looking for.
ffs, a computer isn't a buell :D

3 options i think...
- install windows russian support (the letters will not be on the keyboard, though)
- in word there should be some/most of the 'letters' in the symbols list
- copy the whole russian alphabet from a site and construct your message...should keep you busy for a while :p

Evgeniy
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Привет. Я из Узбекистана. У меня XB12S 2004г. Все запчасти покупаю на ebay.com в том числе и колодки. Стараюсь брать все с запасом так как идет долго. Приятно увидеть русскоязычного владельца Buell. Мой электронный адрес Jekiss@inbox.ru Думаю стоит поддерживать связь.

Ruski12ss
08-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Cheers for the help, i will install russian support then i can help with translations.:)

Jeffoy
07-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Всем Привет! У нас сегодня 4 июля, поэтому поздравляю всех с Днем Независимости Соединенных Штатов, страны, в которой был создан такой замечательный мотоцикл, как Buell Firebolt:)
P.S. Евгений, привет! Я давно не заходил на форум, теперь буду знать, на почту напишу обязательно

TMC
07-04-2009, 02:56 PM
translation

Hello Everyone! We are now on 4 July, so congratulations to all the Day of Independence of the United States, a country which was created this wonderful motorcycle, as Buell Firebolt

PS Eugene, hello! I have not visited the forum, now I will know for sure to write email

Trill
07-04-2009, 04:23 PM
To someone who would like to type russian on their english keyboard, check out ebay they have stickers for $5.00 that go right over your keys and still show english alphabet.

henri66
07-04-2009, 04:51 PM
OK everyone,

It is amazing how helpful the buell society is.
First do not forget that fuel in Russia is of very different specifications. And it is common practice to gain money , blending it.
That is the reason that outside Moskova, Lada`s, Volga`s and other local cars are still the most popular.
So what fuel is he using?

But without pointing out to any individuals, I feel that i have to share some information here;

I see a person with a Buell, bought in a country without any dealership.
Sports motorbikes are in general very rare in Russia. And only in reach of the ¨special¨ few. Trust me, my passport is full of Russian VISA. And if I say Russia I mean Russia, and not Moskova. As the ordinairy Russians still need to register with the police in order to be even allowed to visit Moskova.
Further a recent theft analyse of a UK insurance company revealed that nowaday the vast majority of stolen bikes disappear to countries east of Europe (still not trying to point out at any specific person or group).

So I think it would be nice to now the origin of this bike. As it would be very sad if this bike happened to be stolen. And we help to get it fixed.

I think a detailed picture would be in place here. As my 20+ years of travelling worldwide makes me raise my eyebrowses.

Great forum though. And again great motivation inside the Buell community.

Telejechka
05-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Hi,everyone from Ukraine!
last post about stolen bikes is not so ofensive!
But...do You still think former USSR behind the iron curtain?In Ukraine we have more Japanese cars then americans have,and origins are the same,bought on markets,shops and etc!Be kind to us,and dont blame us about USSR?i think You even dont know what is USSR!
VOLGA,LADA and other local cars like mamoth,almost disappeared!
Say Hello to knew member of Your community and knew bueller

SonderMann
07-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Здоровенькi були Буйволи! (Hello Buellers)

Some of us in Ukraine and Russia call Buell ("Booyvol" - Bull/Buffalo)

Unfortunately it is TRUE that Russia, Ukraine and other former USSR countries have plenty of bikes stolen from Europe. It is the shame of course and also a crime to use stolen bike.
However, speaking about new leegal bikes:
- US Price 10k $/ Price in our country 17 k$. (Crazy custom duties + delivery + it is Authoruzed Russian Distributor price)
- Used XB about 3 - 5k in US/ 7-10k in our country(again crazy custom duties + delivery).

Stolen XB 12 costs 3k in Ukraine so it is a huge temptation.
Just try to bear in mind that mostly our annual income is about 10 times less that in USA and Europe. Though there are thousands of guys who is dreaming about bike. At least I can not remember for last TWO years any other object of my everyday dream but BUELL.

Nevertheless I told myself STOP!!! "Do not buy stolen bike" despite I had several possibilities to purchase a good 2008 XB for 3k or S1 for 2k$. I believe that I can not buy "happiness" which is stolen from somebody who may be really missing it now!

So what now???!!! I still have no BUELL but only a torture dream of my heart.

Some guys (I even know them) also can not afford a legal dream for 8k but only stolen dream for 3k. And they have decided "f..ck it" and did bought "stolen dream" and now having fun. Those guys are good guys and usually do not do any crime but riding stolen bikes.

So the outcome of my story is the following:
if you are living in Ukraine and you are not 'son of a rich' - "stolen bike" or "no bike".

So far I prefer "no bike" option. With such a fair way of thinking I expect to save up some money for my dream BUELL XB 12 perhaps in 10 years. But something tells me that my future wife with kids will tell me "f..ck you dad!!! We need money for school".

Respect Buell! Respect BUELLXB.COM!!! Respect you, Buellers!!! Still believe that I will buy my XB Dream some day.

IvanesBUELL
12-11-2010, 04:11 AM
А я из Белорусии!!!!
У меня XB9R 03, я тоже лью 20w50 motul, стук в голове у меня бывает когда уровень масла маленький, а насос у меня тоже иногда громко работает, потом перестает и работает тихо.
And I'm from Belorussia!!
I XB9R 03, I also pour 20w50 motul, knocking my head is when the oil level is small, and the pump, I, too, sometimes loudly works, then stops and runs quietly.