PDA

View Full Version : WT Trade 2000 GSXR 750 for xb12s

turboraven
07-28-2008, 03:35 AM
Hey guys, I have a turbo 05 R1 and a 2000 GSXR 750 and the wife says I need a more comfortable bike so she can ride more with me so I'm looking to trade the 750 for a buell xb12s. The 750 has alot of goodies and is extremely fast, it ran right with my 05 R1 before the turbo. It has a full Muzzy race exhaust ($1100), a TfI injector and ignition controller(basically a PC2), K&N intake, upgraded gold plated GSXR 1000 forks and 6pot calipers with new pads, fresh Castrol oil, and good tires. I'm getting a custom paint job before selling and was going to go with candyapple red with red pearl on top but if you catch me in the next week or so I could have it done in any color you like. The bike has not been down and has 16.5K miles. It has a rebuilt title only because the previous owner (my neighbor) lost the title during the move to TX and they would only re-issue a rebuilt title despite tremendous effort to regain an actual clean title in a new state. I reside in San Antonio TX and if you're interested please give me a call. Thanks, Adam 903-517-6949

FIDOSOL
07-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Odds are you won't find a taker on here for that trade. Best bet is to sell the GSXR and go buy a used Buell or put a down payment on a new one. How much riding experience does the wife have? How tall is she? You might want to get her on the XB12scg or a XB9 if she doesn't have alot of experience, the torque on theses V-twins is unfreakin'real.

burnteyes
07-28-2008, 06:49 PM
as far as more comfy for the passanger i would get a the long version do a search a guy posted on here about 3 days ago that he was selling his bike to to morgage reasons.[up]