PDA

View Full Version : Accel 8.8mm Plug Wire Universal Kit 2x 2cyl or 1x 4 cyl - $50 shipped (lower 48)

rpower
10-11-2011, 01:12 PM
I purchased these from Dennis Kirk for a Kawi I was Cafe-ing but I couldn't get around needing 7mm wires. You can get two complete sets of wires out of these for our Buells, otherwise one set for a 4 cylinder engine. They are brand new in the box, never used or even mounted. Everything listed is contained in the packaging and goes for the $50.

Manufacture part number: 170082, Dennis Kirk part number: 20-637

I'll accept cash if you're local to the Twin Cities, money order/certified check or Paypal, no personal checks please. You can either message me, email me or call for faster responses.

From Accel:

ACCEL Motorcycle 8.8mm spark plug wires provide the best in performance and reliability for street or racing use. Each spark plug end is pre-terminated with either a 90 degree or a pliable variangle heavy-duty spark plug boot. The easy to install hardware kit includes brass locking terminals with boots for male or female type coil ends and easy to read instructions. Each set comes with a complete hardware kit and ACCEL's famous premium quality.
High conductivity, silver-plated copper woven around stainless steel
8.8mm diameter wire to prevent leakage through the insulation

From Dennis Kirk:

NOTES:
Two 42 in. wires are included in a four-cylinder set. Each wire can be cut into two appropriate lengths. One wire is used for the two-cylinder set. The hardware kit includes locking spark plug-type terminals and boots for male coil towers, brass distributor terminals and boots for female coil towers, butt connectors and shrink tubing for molded coils.

This will not work for BMWs!

Included Items:
(2) 43 3/4" plug wires with (4) Straight
(4) 90 degree plug boots
(4) Straight coil boots
(4) 1 1/4" shring tubes
(4) straight coil terminal ends
(4) 90 degree terminal ends
(4) Butt connectors
(2) Tubes dielectric grease

rpower
10-18-2011, 12:34 PM