PDA

View Full Version : I hope you can help???

WULFGODSXB
09-02-2008, 01:35 AM
i posted on the diy and din't really get my answer. i am confused on how to use a wideband o2 for ecmspy and megalog lefox gave me a link for the o2 sensor but have know clue on how to wire it in or if i have to buy one of the control boxes or is there a way around it and how would i be able to use a o2 in the front pipe would i just switch the wire or splice and run at the same time [confused][confused][confused]

Buellysses
09-02-2008, 02:30 AM
Well;
I dont know how much help I'm going to be, but i'll give it a whirl...

Basically (found in other posts) when you are doing your datalogging you need a "controller" for the wideband O2 sensor with logging capabilities. While you are doing this you want the stock sensor removed and unplugged. As far as running one in the front pipe you will have to have a bung welded on and just plug it up when you are done.

LeFox
09-02-2008, 09:56 AM
i would check with some guys with ecmspy who already did the procedure.

i think there's a beginnersguide on their site...

WULFGODSXB
09-03-2008, 01:19 AM
checked ecmspy and found some stuff that mentioned o2 sensors but it was in german and i'm clueless unless it's in english and has lots of pics [smirk] i couldn't find an e-mail address either [sad]

LeFox
09-03-2008, 03:23 PM
how this?

ecmspy info @ ukbeg (http://www.ukbeg.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=28547)

WULFGODSXB
09-08-2008, 01:45 AM
thanks once again lefox posted question on that forum today hopfully i get some good info. and if i do i will post here [up]