BuellPartsGuy
04-12-2007, 04:51 AM
Custom.....thats where it is....:p

all4buells
12-19-2007, 12:47 AM
http://www.allenbros.com/

johnnyc
04-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Yuck, that green 'bolt from Allen Bros. is not a Street Bike or Street Fighter like it was designed to be. It is more like a Bikker Boyz , yo dogg, gangsta bike.

Fusion Motorcycles
04-15-2008, 11:28 PM
We can make an extended swingarm. What stretch and tire size?

xbhooligan434
04-16-2008, 04:40 AM
do you have any pics of it on a bike Fusion? Would like to see one

justice720
04-19-2008, 07:24 AM
"do you have any pics of it on a bike Fusion? Would like to see one"

Year: 2005
Model: XB12R

05 xb12R extended swing arm for sale (http://www.allenbros.com/abcw_300XB_ad.html)

http://www.allenbros.com/pics/CustomerBuilds/FTXB12-2.jpg

http://www.allenbros.com/pics/CustomerBuilds/FTXB12-6.jpg

http://www.allenbros.com/pics/CustomerBuilds/FTXB12-7.jpghttp://www.allenbros.com/pics/CustomerBuilds/FTXB12-2.jpg

justice720
04-19-2008, 07:26 AM
whoops.. double posted it..

justice720
04-19-2008, 07:28 AM
lol, make that a triple post.. haha. it's late ppl!

SoreandSorry
05-25-2008, 12:56 AM
LOL whats the point of putting the rear wheel so far back??? dont suppose it has wheelie problems anymore [smirk]

mrdozer2you
05-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Drag bikes....but mainly, looks [cool]

smack101
06-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Im new here and I have to agree that the gangsta bike is gay. yopu take a american Bad ass an turn it in to a thug ride. Dont destroy good american quality with that crap.

dans03firebolt
06-05-2008, 12:44 PM
I don't like that extended swing arm. Now your motor has no oil in it. Where is the 2.5 quarts of oil now? Not only that it has a dual chain set up you will lose a ton of hp in that set up.

Lokien
06-05-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm sorry but that bike is extremely ugly :x.

toxicchoppers
07-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks for all the kind words about the bike we built. I think the point you missed was that the customer wanted this and no one else has been bold enough to attempt the super fat extended swingarm for a XB...and they all said it could not be done. That's usually enough for us to build something. This bike was a joint effort between Allen Bros. and Toxic Choppers.
The oil is in the swingarm and actually holds more oil than stock...closer to 4 quarts.
As far as performance goes, if you want a excellent handling machine, of course you wouldn't put this on your bike. If you are drag racing, then a extended swingarm is essential. Fat tires are purely cosmetic, but they are very popular with alot of folks. If everyone hated them, Avon, Dunlop, and Metezler probably wouldn't make them any more. Everybody has their own preferences. Personally, I would buy an R1, or CBR over a buell for overall performance, but again, to each his own. I love Buells, but if we are splitting hairs...
There is one thing to note here...the swingarm can be removed and put back to stock. This is purely a bolt on item with no permanent modifications.
www.toxicchoppers.com , www.allenbros.com

FIDOSOL
07-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Hey thanks for posting it man, regardless of what they say, it's actually a chill mod, it's not my cup of tea but thats why I ride what I ride, a BUELL because it isn't everyone's cup of tea...

NOW FOR ALL OF YOU WHO RAGGED AND DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY AT ALL....WHY DO YOU RIDE A BUELL? AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD PEOPLE TELL YOU THAT IT'S UGLY OR YOU'RE STUPID....SO ON...AND...SO FORTH. DON'T FORGET WHY WE'RE HERE, IN PART TO CELEBRATE OUR INDIVIDUALITY AND TO SHOW THAT WE STICK BY OUR GUNS AND RIDE THE BEST MACHINES (FOR US THAT IS) ON THE PLANET.

Hey man I'm sure that if anyone has any questions about some custom parts they won't hesitate to ask you... I wouldn't. BTW

Those brass balls of yours, what do you use to shine em'? :D[up]:p

mrdozer2you
07-26-2008, 07:32 PM
NOW FOR ALL OF YOU WHO RAGGED AND DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY AT ALL....WHY DO YOU RIDE A BUELL?

A forum is for opinions, facts, ideas, gatherings, information, etc....

The people who ragged that bike did just that....ragged "that bike". Not the company, concept, or craftmanship. Did you miss the part they wrote
We can make an extended swingarm. What stretch and tire size?
So the bike posted is just one example of their work, they can make any length with any tire size.

#1 suggestion for toxicchoppers. Personally I would like a plate/cover ( something ) over both sides of the swingarm to cover the tubes. This would give more of a "stock" swingarm look, with the paint matched to the frame. That would really clean up the back end. It'd make that bolt look like it was stretched on a taffy puller
[up][cool]

FIDOSOL
07-26-2008, 07:35 PM
That would be sick dozer, and nice way to phrase it.

Now I want taffy...:(

toxicchoppers
07-28-2008, 04:18 PM
The swingarm was supposed to be the same color, unfortunately, it is a very unique color that could not be duplicated in powder coat. As far as "boxing" the swingarm...we tried it before final welding and it made it look horrendously big and chunky. It really ruined the whole look of the bike, but again, if a customer really wants it, we'll do it...and for the record, Troy Allen is a kick ass fabricator and a good friend. This guy really reminds me of why I got into the industry...first class guy all the way.
I understand that this bike isn't for everyone...it's not even really my thing, but the thing is unique and really falls into a class all its own. Has anyone else seen a Buell with a 300 tire? As far as I know, it is still the only one in existence...except for the few other guys running our swingarm.
Anyway, my feelings aren't hurt by the liberal use of terms like "gay" or "gangsta" or "crap". If I worried about what other people think, I would have been out of business a long time ago. So, to the guys that dig the bike...thank you, we appreciate the kind words. To all those that think it's "gay"...whatever, you probably wish you had one too, but if bashing someone else makes you feel a little better about yourself, then get on with your bad self.
Peace my brothers, and keep the rubber side down.

mrdozer2you
07-28-2008, 07:54 PM
As far as "boxing" the swingarm...we tried it before final welding and it made it look horrendously big and chunky.

Exactly...just like the stock one :p [up]

How does not running any exhaust affect the performance/power? Was this just done mainly for show or does the owner drive it alot?

1SexyBuell
07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
I dont see why an extended swingarm and fat tire make its a "thug" or "gangsta" bike... a little stereotypical dont you think?? I like the fat tire but I think the stretched look goes better with the jap bikes

LeFox
07-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I like the fat tire but I think the stretched look goes better with the jap bikes
stretched isn't my thing, neiter is a busa...but i do think this is a very nice job!

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/627_20080729095632_L.jpg

FIDOSOL
07-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Makes the bike look like it needs to go no a diet in my opinion, but somewhere is the guy that rides that thing, and he is happy with it. If I ever ride past him I'll wave, just like I do to everyone else, IMHO we're all riding on two wheels, why hate?

swood1001
07-30-2008, 01:00 AM
I couldn't agree with you more 1SexyBuell!! I purchased my Buell because of the individuality of it. My whole purpose was to not pull up to a "bike night" and see 5 bikes the same as mines there. The comments made were very stereotypical! Hopefully the guy who posted the comment reads everything said here and maybe question why he rides a Buell. [mad]

1SexyBuell
07-30-2008, 01:27 AM
I purchased my Buell because of the individuality of it. Thats exactly why I bought mine... I wanted something that was out of the norm... I swear I see gsxr's almost everyday but whenever I come across a Buell its almost like I saw a rare creature...

toxicchoppers
08-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks for defending the bike, but I am really not offended. To each his own, I just thought it kind of sucked when someone asked about where to get one and instead got a bunch of "don't do it" or "it's gay". I just felt the need to chime in and correct some inaccuracies.
To those that ragged it...you are most certainly entitled to your opinion...as flawed as it may be (lol). You have to admit though...when you see a sport bike with a massive rear meat, you can't help but check it out. Kind of like a train wreck, good or bad.
About the exhaust...mostly for the look, but man that thing sounds wicked, and not nearly as loud as we expected. It actually runs pretty good like that, but I have no idea what the actual losses or gains are. Maybe it's something we should look into?
If anyone out there does want one of these swingarms, I highly recommend you call Troy at Allen Bothers Chopper Works. The guy really is a talented fabricator. I find it very hard to embrace alot of the new builders that pop up acting like they are rock stars. There are lots of us out there that do this because it's what we're made of and not just to be a "celebrity", and Troy is one of those guys.

Bordsnbikes
08-12-2008, 05:10 AM
If you don't like how he customized it, do it yourself. There's no need to be a dick about it. It didn't do it for me either, but he did a damn fine job doing it. That's a piece of art, you may not like it, but it's undeniably good.

onelogue
05-26-2009, 04:28 AM
I like the extended swing arm! Wouldn't do it to my daily rider but if invested in another Buell I would try it out as a project! I just love the fat tire!![up]

But the wheels would definitely have to stay stock, those chrome ones are probably what give people the "gangster" feel, but seriously the stock Buell wheels are just bad ass! Nothing beats them [smirk]

kajer
05-26-2009, 09:04 AM
doubt it would fit w/o modification, but I have my old swing arm from my '09 xb12Ss... if you don't mind a scratch or two

xtremelow
05-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Kajer, shoot me an email on what you want for the swingarm. I want to do the Ss swingarm on my firebolt. A couple pics of the entire thing and scratches if you would.

xtremelow2@yahoo.com

tuneport67ss
05-26-2009, 11:26 PM
I love the extended swing arm and the lowered look. I get my rocks off on the fat tire. I do however question it on the buell. It does look kind of out of place, but so did the first one I ever saw on a gsxr. Now I think they are the cats ass. Maybe this one will grow on me and I will have ot make my own extended swing arm. I like many people like the individuality of the buell and what way to make it that much more unique than to customize it. Keep on modifing and posting pics. You are inspiring people.[up]:p

xtremelow
05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
I think the green bike is destroyed with the absents of the muffler giving the bike a very high stance.

This Buell with the same kit I feel does looks much better. It appears to be lowered in the front also, although I am not sure how.

http://www.allenbros.com/pics/Dinos2.jpg

onelogue
05-27-2009, 05:57 PM
K now that is straight up bad ass! Especially since he used the stock wheels.

onequick5o
05-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Wonder If anyone has ever stretched a lightning...

onelogue
05-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Dang that would be intense since the Lightnings look naked already.

meetch
05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I think the green bike is destroyed with the absents of the muffler giving the bike a very high stance.

You nailed it! for the life of me I couldn't figure out why the green one looked so awkward. Problem solved.

And by the looks of it he lowered the front end by sliding the forks up.. possibly?

Very cool bike indeed.

xtremelow
05-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Didn't think you could slide the stock forks that much?

tuneport67ss
05-27-2009, 08:46 PM
It looks like the Springs in the forks have been shortened. Looks like some of the travel is taken up. This one definately looks better than the green one. I also like the chromed wheels. I actully thought about that with mine, but I really love the red ones. That why I baught my bike. It also looks like a 1 chambered Flowmaster on the red bike. I bet that thing sounds wicked. I know my car does with them on it.

tuneport67ss
05-27-2009, 08:49 PM
While we are talking about the lowered bikes. Has anyone bagged their bike? This might be something I seriously consider. That way you can get the lowered look parked and still get the handling that we all enjoy. Just a thought.[confused]

xtremelow
05-28-2009, 12:09 AM
I seriously doubt it, and as far as maintaining the handling you are wrong. Just because you can maintain the height doesn't mean you will maintain the handling since the air canister and air shock setups will have different rates than the stock setup effecting the cornering.

I personally love the look of a slammed anything and would love to see someone slam a buell to the ground.

But on here you will get bashed for destroying what buells are all about, even though in my eyes anything as about individualism.

xtremelow
05-28-2009, 12:10 AM
Also I thought it was NOT possible to just cut the springs to drop the front of a bike?????

1stxb9r
05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
i would think that the front end would bounce around with the fork springs chopped. Plus my .02 worth the reason the buells look so funny with an extended swing arm is the fact that they are so short. which is why the zx14 and busa look so go with the rear lengthend they have a much bigger sub-frame/tail-end.

xtremelow
05-28-2009, 09:12 AM
nevermind, the front is lowered with straps, look closely at the fork tube and you can see the black strap go down into the axle.

tuneport67ss
05-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Good catch I see it now. I could tell the forks were shorter, I just wasnt sure how.

veeemdoubleu
05-29-2009, 04:08 PM
whats the fattest tire can the stock wheel handle??

Stevenc150
05-29-2009, 04:52 PM
190's. If I remember right, the 200's push the clearance limit too close. Here's a thread on 190's: Mounted 190 Rear tire (http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/Buell-Lightning-XB12S-XB12Ss-CityX-XB12Scg/Just-put-a-190-rear-on....)

xtremelow
05-29-2009, 06:13 PM
I beg to differ!.

I have a 200mm and it fits just fine. Search the forum and you will find my post but here is a shot of the rear clearance with the belt guard off.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/520_20090505153929_L.jpg

Midnight82
05-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Xtremelow, does the 200 fit on a stock wheel without looking like a donut?

ADAMLEE
05-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Hows the 200 for handling?

Stevenc150
05-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Search the forum and you will find my post....Oh yeah, forgot about that. Here's Xtremelow's thread: 200 Back Tire Review (http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/General-Motorcycle-Chat/Update-200mm-back-tire-Review.)

JakeCheez
06-09-2009, 02:33 AM
"gay" and "gangster" most likely came from a kid or a redneck.....see, I can be stereotypical too! You guys that bash the bike are within your rights to do so, but calling it "gay"? Are you kidding me? Come on, at least be a little constructive if not creative- I said stuff was "gay" in 8th grade- grow the **** up!!!

I'm not gay, just think words like "ugly" "fugly" or "rediculous" is a little more on the level.

As for the pipe, I've got similar headers on mine and it pushes 107hp on the dyno. It's a sporty motor, how many sporty's do you see with little ass drag pipes on em? A lot. Plus it goes with the theme of "drag bike" hey, that got me thinkin' (that bike puts the "drag" in drag bike) hahah that's talkin ****. Not that I would, cuz that bike is sick-

Nice craftstmanship fellas- keep it up! (the bile builders, not the un-imaginative **** talkers)

Ride or die suckas!

xtremelow
06-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Anyway......

Hopefully when all is said and done my insurance will fix my bike and I will be able to build what I call the XB9Drag.

I'm all amped up about getting this done but my damn insurance is giving me the run around on fixing my trans so things may or may not have to wait, hopefully the later.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/520_20090512193018_L.jpg

onelogue
06-09-2009, 06:56 AM
Looks bad ass Xtreme!!! With the front end so low, in my opinion, I think it would look bad ass if you raised the rear sub frame up.... If you are into that look. Not sure how it would do performance wise for "drag".

xtremelow
06-09-2009, 07:18 AM
With the stretch my biggest gains would be in my 60ft which is where I lack due to the short wheel base and height of the bike so I figure if I tweak each I may gain a little there.

Also this is my beat attempt at a photoshop of a photoshop. The bike won't really sit that low and the tail may or may not be a S or modded R tail.

keithbright
07-19-2009, 03:40 PM
How could I go about extending my swingarm 2 to 3 inches, Nothing crazy. And at the same time getting a slightly wider tire, again like an inch or two.

xtremelow
07-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Like this. Lightning Ss swing arm and a 200mm tire. Also did a tail swap from a firebolt to the Scg to make it look even longer.

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/520_20090718235357_L.jpg

maybebuell
07-20-2009, 02:50 AM
toxic nice work

maybebuell
07-20-2009, 02:52 AM
toxic nice work
m new here and I have to agree that the gangsta bike is gay. yopu take a american Bad ass an turn it in to a thug ride. Dont destroy good american quality with that crap.

American bad ass...now thats funny

screamineagle
09-09-2009, 12:47 AM
how hard is it to swap out a firebolt rear end for a scg to get a little more tire to stick out. anyone have pics of that?

xtremelow
09-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Search the DIY threads and you will find all kinds of pics. I have it done with a Ss swing arm to give it an even longer look and the swap was about a 6 out of 10 since you need to make a custom shock bracket and get some custom oil lines, but as far as the tail swap it is straight bolt on and very simple.

hula Buell
10-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Can you get 5 qts of oil in that thing?

firebolts
11-03-2009, 03:06 AM
This Buell with the same kit I feel does looks much better. It appears to be lowered in the front also, although I am not sure how.

Wondering if anyone knows who made the back rim wider??

firebolts
11-10-2009, 11:06 PM
The Picture of the red XB12R is insane! stock rims are sick! any info on this Firebolt. Who made the back rim wider?
thanks

Vedmed
11-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Firebolt and so very good, why spoil it? All the same, to drag it will not do. Very weak engine.

AV8guy
05-22-2010, 12:09 PM
I was wondering how much longer the Ss swingarm is than the S. I have an 07S and like the look of xtremes bolt with the conversion. just need to know what all I would need for the swingarm conversion. Other than the swingarm and a new belt??

xtremelow
05-22-2010, 02:20 PM
The swing arm is 2" longer. You would need the Ss shock and need to slip your front frorks 1" to maintain the same ride angle on the bike otherwise a custom bracket in the back could be made if you didn't want to lower it any and you could utilize the stock shock.

AV8guy
05-22-2010, 02:32 PM
would that be up or down? when you did it did it change your handling noticably? I read a lot of your posts about that and your rear tire also and Im pretty sure you said everything felt about the same right? How are you feeling by the way?

xtremelow
05-22-2010, 03:04 PM
You slip them down spit is like a 1" drop if you use a Ss shock, if you build a bracket though you could get away without neededing to slip the forks at all. Handling IMo stayed close to the same it feels a little softer but that is because mine is slipped 2" and the front fender slaps the engine mount otherwise I would feel a thing. As far as the 200 mm tire I did t notice any difference on the street.

Overall it is a bolt on mod depending on how you do it. But it will give you a much more agressive look IMO.

If you hold out a few days I might have my setup for sale!

I am thinking about going to a CR then modiying that so I would be parting out my XB. I still have to see what the insurance says yet but it is looking like a very likely option.

AV8guy
05-22-2010, 03:22 PM
cool. I really like the CR's too. When i get back home, I think i am going to try to put the pods on my bike. But yeah, let me know about parting your bike out. Thanks man

symonsays
06-22-2010, 01:41 PM
i think the stretched buell looks sick maybe you haters should accept the greys in your beard and go back to your stock harley oh yeah ... 19 yr old girls dont get on the back of stock '95 soft tails guys get over yourself

onelogue
04-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Another picture to help this thread.
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110419073910_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20101201072618_L.jpg

xxspudxx
04-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Holy ****. Wow.

onelogue
04-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Custom stretched swing arm and 300 wide tire that a guy did himself in SO. CAL.
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110425150325_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110425150337_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110425150246_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110425150302_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20101201072618_L.jpg

05xb12r
09-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Does anyone know of where i can buy a custom swingarm? i want to stretch my bike.

I like this swingarm above this post. Is it possible to get this exact one?

onelogue
09-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Keeping the thread alive :)
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110919040339_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110427182707_L.jpg

gunut75
09-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Heres an Ss swing arm on an 05 12R. Stock ride height.
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3020_20110413145011_L.jpg

Xtremelow: What happened?!

kubinb
02-15-2012, 04:38 PM
i got a 6.5 inch stretch for my 99 x1 does anyone know the conversion kit i would need to use for a chain and sproket set up. i know the chain can but cut down but i dont know the offset for the front sprocket

05xb12r
08-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Who knows someone that can build me a custom extended swing arm? I want one bad!!! Pm if someone knows of one. Or if anyone is seller there's I'll be more than happy to buy it off of them!!

snrusnak
08-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Holy hist those are really ugly. I will say this, at least the one guy did a really good job and split the chain up in two sections instead of stretching a chain 3 ft, having it dragging on the asphalt like I usually see on these other bikes...

Spanky 4867
08-29-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm also interested in a 6 to 8 inch extended swing arm for a 12r. I plan on bracket racing

jlrenken
09-14-2012, 07:54 PM
No if a person is wanting to put an ss swinger on a standard S frame I know you would need a belt and a shock spacer. now instead of a shock spacer can a person just put on an ss shock to make up for the extra length.

freak2180
09-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Nope to the SS shock.... If I'm correct it's the same as a R/S. it's the diff in mounting locations that causes the prob. R/S frame with SS swing arm = super long distances between mountin locations...... The whole reason for needing the spacer.

Omiotek
02-17-2013, 07:52 AM
bumping this..... does anyone still make a kit or is it all pretty much a custom deal? dont have time to fab up one myself with 2 jobs and school anymore. the ss swing arm isnt long enough for what i want. now i understand this isnt a handling mod and all i really do with the bike is cruise around on it. i like the look.

netty2424
02-17-2013, 08:04 AM
All custom. You'd have to make it yourself or pay to have it fabricated.

Are you wanting to drag race?

Omiotek
02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
nope. i just cruise mostly and like the look of it. thats pretty much it. i have a car i road race usually so i use the bike for the street.only communting to and from work. i need to lower it anyways as im boarderline too short for it.

i figured it was a custom deal and honestly i dont trust many shops around here. im more of a do it yourself or it wont be done the way you want it done kind of person. will probablly just leave the bike alone.

netty2424
02-17-2013, 01:24 PM
How long are you looking to build out the swing arm?

Omiotek
02-18-2013, 05:22 PM
probablly close to 4-6 inches? soemthing like like that. something longer then the ss swing arm but nothing stupid long. plus i wanna drop the bike a little lower as well.

Omiotek
02-18-2013, 07:32 PM
That bike Milwaukee iron did it nice IMHO. Id like something slightly shorter then that

TPEHAK
10-22-2015, 06:13 AM
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/mlcorrell/Daytona%20October%202009/DSC_8332.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/mlcorrell/Daytona%20October%202009/DSC_8333.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/mlcorrell/Daytona%20October%202009/DSC_8334.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/mlcorrell/Daytona%20October%202009/DSC_8335.jpg

Zerocwl
10-23-2015, 05:43 PM
i like that. is that chick really tall or is that bike lower?

Cooter
10-23-2015, 10:37 PM
The forks look like stock SCG, but the rear look a bit low.

ToneTheMoan
10-23-2015, 10:47 PM
That look is not usually what i would go for but i really like that! it looks so clean and uncluttered! i like the skeleton bike in the shop window too! (picture2) :up:

TPEHAK
01-28-2017, 02:09 AM
http://www.dragtimes.com/images/17914-2005-Buell-Firebolt.jpg

TPEHAK
03-16-2017, 03:40 AM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16002942_10154316665832496_4821251389976105466_n.j pg?oh=79a7f23bfd3dfe7542c0f23d626a3be5&oe=596BEB9F

oh9bolt
03-16-2017, 04:48 PM
The owner of Freeway Powersports Michael McIntyre on the left builds some crazy stuff...

Off topic

Back in ~2000 I saw his Tiburon at Thunder Alley in El Paso, TX and had no clue what was done to it before it ran...

1fQUCUGwX5I