PDA

View Full Version : Southern Mn, Western Wi Buellers?

mnbuellrider
03-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Anyone riding around the bluff river road area? I see a few riding when I am out. I would like to ride with a few Buellers as we are our own unique breed. I currently ride with mostly Harleys and it is fun but I think a group of "what kind of bike is that" would be fun. Interested and are from here or around here let me know. I shoot out of the Winona,Mn area but average 500-600 miles a weekend most weekends so can meet anywhere around here. Thanks and happy riding.

riverotter
03-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Eagan, MN. 1-1/2hrs away (approx). Love Winona area and would welcome a ride at some point this spring. Put on 220 this weekend and looking for miles this week... Supposed to be pretty warm.
-Dan

mnbuellrider
03-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Used to work in Eagan, commuted every day from here. Short trip. I hopefully will have my 9 back by the end of this week. The other one is being put back together in my garage now as we speak. When I have a working one I will be re-posting in here. I was thinking if there was a couple of outlying buellers they would also appreciate the Bluffs and the winding roads we have down here.Fun riding for now, I am jealous.

riverotter
03-11-2012, 06:47 PM
I have a good buddy who rides an '02 X1 all decked out. I'm sure he'd love to make the trek too. To be continued...

TooFst
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm in... Thats my favorite area to ride. I live in Brooklyn Park but will shoot down there anytime. I do work a lot of weekends so I will need about a week and a half notice though.

mnbuellrider
03-12-2012, 05:04 PM
When the weather and roads cooperate I am sure we can put something together. We live on top of the ridge down here and right now there is a ton of sand still on the road. Wouldn't be too bad but the roads away from us are windy twisties and the sand lays across the whole road right now. We need a good rain to really enjoy the climbs and turns. I posted in the Iowa buell section too, the flood run is coming up on April 21st down here as well. So a month to go and the riding season should be well under way down here.My bike is done in the shop on Wednesday then it is just waiting for my Keda exhaust to get here and I should be good. So I am hoping by Friday.

mnbuellrider
03-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Ok got the bike back, waiting for my new exhaust. Running the old one for now. So if you guys are wanting to come down sometime for a ride, let me know.There is sand but the roads are manageable and still fun to ride.

myronman3
03-15-2012, 07:42 PM
i was out to st. paul tonight....on the way home i saw someone in prescott gassing up with a uly. i'm down if y'all pick a weekend i dont have my kids.
the weekend before easter i am kid free, but who knows what the weather is going to do.

rex_1_mn
03-23-2012, 01:34 AM
SW mn by marshall 12s here

tybuell
04-16-2012, 04:19 PM
i have stock parts for a 1996 buell s1 lightning for sale anyone know anyone thats wants/needs them
stock front and rear rims
muffler
tail light
stock heads
front rotor and carrier
cdi box
please call 715-222-6162 thanks much