PDA

View Full Version : the 2008s...

vwgti303
04-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Hey there all, I'm new here but am looking to get an Buell XB12s. I am currently in Iraq and was going to order an 2007 in the Cherry Bomb get-up, but now I have been told that the military sales office here is out of stock with them, so I have to get an 08. So my question is, does anyone have any info on whether the Cherry Bomb will carry over, or what the new colors may be. I know it's early, but just thought I'd try... Thanks! Hope to be joining your ranks soon.

BuellPartsGuy
04-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Worst case scenario, if they dont carry over the Cherry Bomb color and you dont like any of the new colors that come out, you can buy the two Cherry Bomb colored pieces and convert it.

buellxb
04-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks for having the balls to take care of sh!t over there in Iraq! Most likely Buell will come up with new color combo's or something else we'll all druel over, but if you're still set on the red and black I'll hook you up with the plastic. What's the odds of getting a pic from Iraq with you holding up a hand written sign that says Buellxb.com?

Mike
04-16-2007, 04:02 PM
vwgti303- Thank you for serving! i was there from 04-05 it was hotter than hell. I was INFANTRY to so we would never rest. Take care over there and Keep your head down.