PDA

View Full Version : buell blast questions

tyman729
03-28-2012, 12:03 AM
hey whats up guys i just got a 02 blast by fare the nicest bike i have owned out of the atvs and motorcycle I've owned. its my first street bike. I've been riding my bike every day that i can freaking love it.people say there slow but there not that slow for a 500 thumper. i was on the high way and i got to 95 trying for the tun as the cafe racers say. but it wasn't worth it seeing that i was catching up with traffic. love my bike so much. they handle great for how small they are. they ride two people vary well. i rode to the oregon coast and went up the hills like a champ. just GREAT LIL BIKE! it has a vance and hines exhaust. and a k an n in the air box.. i got an auto light iridium spark plug.

so who makes a Manuel, because i can't find them anywhere?

how hard is it to do an xb head swap and forum link? how much power gain

any carb swaps with accelerator pump?

anything other?

i don't plan to build it up because its a small bike but if i had to fix anything why go stock.

justthatoneguy
03-28-2012, 09:57 AM
You should look up ezblast. I believe his profile has a link to the manuals in PDF form. Don't buy them as I know they are around here somewhere for free.

Stang181
03-28-2012, 10:01 AM
I beg the differ as having the printed manual in front of you makes everything alote easier!

The parts book helps too
It all helps lol

Stang181
03-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh the manuals and parts books are all over ebay

justthatoneguy
03-30-2012, 09:14 AM
EZ has both in PDF form on his yahoo groups. I have them downloaded on my PC and can email them too you if you'd like. I usually just print off the portions that are useful to what I am currently working on.