PDA

View Full Version : Buell blast firebolt

arikam
04-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Is it possible to put the front Fairing, headlights, mirrors, and windscreen from a firebolt onto a buell blast. It looks possible but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and succeeded or failed, thanks for any help.

DustyXB
04-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Like putting an 1125 into an XB. Anything is possible. I haven't seen the neck of a blast in a really long time. Post a pic?

mirkvid
04-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Why not just get a Firebolt? This is like putting a Ferrari body on a VW beetle.

squidbuellie
04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Fools have done that befor^^^^^

jetlee
04-06-2012, 12:30 PM
XB-R fairings/sub-frame has been done. I'm working on doing it as well.

oh9bolt
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM
http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/37/356475.jpg

sinistersmith
04-10-2012, 05:21 PM
is it possible to put the 1200cc motor on a blast if so where would i find info on doing this

Red93stang
04-10-2012, 08:02 PM
I have seen it done the other way around. Blast motor in a XB chassis. Does that count?
:p

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/red93stang/74fcb5d2.jpg
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/red93stang/082f4551.jpg

WALLSXB
04-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Why not just get a Firebolt? This is like putting a Ferrari body on a VW beetle.

You are correct sir !! [up]

Crescent1101
04-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Why would someone put a blast motor in a XB? Is it for a certain race class? That bike looks killer though.

Thaloc
04-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Wow 09bolt, whoever is pictured there has some of the worse body posittioning i have ever seen. Also, thiis thread is an abomination.

oh9bolt
04-11-2012, 06:09 AM
I found it on google, It was posted in badweb. I cant find out who it is.

Red93stang
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Why would someone put a blast motor in a XB? Is it for a certain race class? That bike looks killer though.

Yes...They were "factory" bikes if remember correctly.... Salt flat bikes

njdevils1990
04-11-2012, 10:20 AM
In theory a 12/9 motor will bolt up but the frame of the blast will not allow it without hacking up the middle of the frame to allow the rear cylinder to fit into the bike. You would also have to make a new tail and fin out how to deliver the fuel as the blast I believe is gravity fed to the carb and the xbmotors are efi with a pump supplying fuel. I'm sure it is possible but an incredible amount of work will be needed as well as a fabricator. I think it would be a killer bike in the end tho if someone were to take on the challenge.

jetlee
04-11-2012, 11:53 AM
whoever is pictured there has some of the worse body posittioning i have ever seen. Also, thiis thread is an abomination.
That red bike looks like a daily rider at a track day (judging by the tape on the lights and tag). It's probably just an inexperienced rider looking for fun and experience on a closed course in a legal environment. No need to talk bad about her (I think that's a ponytail out the back of the helmet).

What a way to show class and be accepting of other Buell riders!
[/sarcasm]

Yes...They were "factory" bikes if remember correctly.... Salt flat bikes
Those XB-framed Blasts are not factory bikes, they were privately owned and raced. They were also circuit-track racers; they're shown there on asphalt, not salt. A factory bike would look a lot nicer.

A twin motor will not fit in a Blast frame, the backbone will not allow it. If you're going to modify the backbone, why not build a trellis frame instead...or just buy an XB and solve all your tank/fi/oil issues that you will run into with modying the Blast frame to accept an FI'd twin.

Red93stang
04-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Those XB-framed Blasts are not factory bikes, they were privately owned and raced. They were also circuit-track racers; they're shown there on asphalt, not salt. A factory bike would look a lot nicer.
I couldnt remember that was years ago.

bobesser
04-15-2012, 05:41 PM
I will admit, I am ignorant. What is wrong with the body positioning?

Bob

pierce
04-15-2012, 05:58 PM
I assume they are referring to the way they are taking the corner. They are leaning the bike over more than themselves. Typically a corner is taken by leaning the arm and body over the side and keeping the bike more upright. Cornering is quite physical when done correctly and requires a lot of core strength.

Could be wrong though .....

ezblast
04-16-2012, 06:47 PM
You guys know jack **** - about Blasts and XBs - lol - a Blast is half a 9 with a more conservative head and cam - lol - that XBBlast is currently raced by James P - the motor built by the Hoban Brothers with about 50hp, they used the XB chasis and wheels to lighten the bike considerably, the XB chasis being Alum is actually lighter than the Blast chasis by over 20 lbs. I personally think the XBR fairing is too big for a Blast proportionally, but the S would work and is lighter anyway. That and other XBBlasts race in the singles groups in the tracks in Cali, besides regular Blasts, Ascots and such - lol - and who wants a pre 2008 firebolt or S anyway - bad as a Harley - in that you'll always be working on it. If you can find a 2008 or up - cherish them - they are near perfect - about as reliable as a Blast - lol
EZ

GAXB9R
04-16-2012, 06:51 PM
^^[confused]

Guell
04-16-2012, 06:59 PM
and who wants a pre 2008 firebolt or S anyway - bad as a Harley -in that you'll always be working on it.

Are you high or something? What did the 08 bikes bring that are so much more reliable?

Personally I wouldn't want a blast motor in an xb frame, having ridden blasts it was fairly appropriate to cube them

ezblast
04-16-2012, 08:05 PM
You really didn't read everything EB built into those 2008 and younger XBs, did you - not high at all - if you think Blasts had issues, then check again about the older pre - 2008 XBs. Better than the tubers, but then again not - at least the tubers had trap doors to easily fix their issues - lol - of course you would say that, especially in the tight twisties after a Blast has you for lunch - lol
Guell - sure that ain't spelled girl? Especially tired of you DS - sigh
EZ

oh9bolt
04-16-2012, 08:14 PM
You are full of yourself, but you ride a blast. [confused]

ezblast
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Several Blasts and a CR - lol - keep up!
EZ

BuellRiderX
04-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Here we go again .. time to bash Blasts... Don't you guys get tired of it? It always amazes me...

RuiP
04-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Blasts are actually growing on me. I'm considering buying one as a gift for my 8 year old niece. Just missing some training wheels. lol:D

Naw I'm just being a douchebag. If I owned one, I'd be riding the crap out of it. Throttle to the stop every open straight. That is when it's fun to ride. When you're squeezing every ounce of performance out of a bike without hitting insane speeds that will get riders in trouble.

ezblast
04-16-2012, 09:49 PM
And if you modify it enough, then you'll start hitting those insane speeds a s well.
EZ

RuiP
04-16-2012, 09:52 PM
What have you gotten your blast up to?

ezblast
04-16-2012, 10:13 PM
I got too nervous at 110, sue me, same with the CR - lol - but my friend Terry P got his toped out at the salt - maxed 139+ with an average of 135+ - last I checked - that is in the land of stock XBs on the salt. His goal though is to bring it to 720cc and take all the XR 750 records - for S&Gs. Ralph with the same mods as mine beat out a Bonny, figured he was going about 120, but he's a retired racer and used to that stuff. You can ask Ferris about the times when Lotti and James would pass up all the XBs in the really tight stuff, not even noticing them, just racing each other, because James didn't want to get beat by a girl. I saw that happen once because I didn't want to loose them, but that front end gets light over 100mph - lol
EZ

RuiP
04-16-2012, 10:23 PM
my 9 is geared to top out at 131mph. I dont mind it at all though. I used to regularly ride over 150+ on jap bikes but that got old especially after crashing on a top speed run. :D

Sadly I need to be limited or I will go fast again. It's an addiction. ;)

netty2424
04-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Sadly I need to be limited or I will go fast again.Â* It's an addiction

I find myself in that same boat. I'm comfortable at speed, and I don't have any reason to explain why. Just enjoy the increased heart beat.

ezblast
04-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I like the twisty stuff so top end doesn't really give me the rush that torque does coming out of a corner - besides the twisties in the woods in the Bay area beats the straights of Death Valley any day - lol
EZ

bobaganoosh
04-17-2012, 08:37 AM
i have owned both a blast and a xb9 and blasts are great fun bikes but there is no way in hell a blast could beat an xb in a straight line or on the curves without extensive modification i dont care who you are

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Obviously you don't know ****.
EZ

Guell
04-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I might buy a blast for my gf, but I've ridden a few and came away extremely unimpressed. Very very cheap feeling.

And ez, how modded was that 139mph blast. Put the same time and money into an xb and the xb still walks all over it. Just because someone can outride someone else on a blast doesn't mean its better, just a better rider.

Fine for a beginner though

RuiP
04-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Dude, blasts can outrun moto gp bikes in the twisties. Best kept secret in the world.

ezblast
04-17-2012, 10:22 AM
The money is not the point, the fact is it has been done and more than once - over 20 times actually - lol, and there are records to prove that , and for the handling, plenty of Buellers have seen that as well, wishing it wasn't so is denying reality and making an ass of yourself. I am a great Buell fan, especially of the XB's but even EB will testify that a modified Blast will handle better than an XB - unless you drop twice what was spent on the Blast into the XB. I found that out with my CR. The XBs are the best handling superbikes, but not the best handling bikes - that would be Formula bikes.
EZ

RuiP
04-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Let's no get ahead of ourselves now. The xb isn't going to win any superbike races. And a blast sure as hell won't either. That doesn't take away the fact that they're both fun bikes. But don't let your undying love of your bike get in the way of fact. Both bikes are not speed demons. They are probably considered slow by most. So don't lie to yourself and believe that a blast is going to outrun anything but a scooter because if it as fast as you make it out to be, then every racer would be racing one. And last time I was at the track I didn't see one blast out there.

If you want a fast bike, go ride a japanese liter bike. They will outrun you in 1st gear in stock form. Enough of the bull**** already. Can we at least attempt to be realistic?

oh9bolt
04-17-2012, 12:21 PM
^ [up]

ezblast
04-17-2012, 01:21 PM
I didn't say it was the fastest, I said best handling.

The 2003 XB9R on its debute, giving up over 30 hp to the Honda with the old recent record, beat it on its debute - due to better handling - try to keep up and not sound stupid. You didn't see any XBs out there either, because they are slow by comparrision as well. A stock Blast is slow - it was ment to be, we are talking modified - lol - as for best handling bike - that would be a formula bike, and none of the superbikes except probably EBs 1190 can handle as well as they can, and they hold about half the power at best.
You guys are so narrow minded - that reality is lost on you.
EZ

oh9bolt
04-17-2012, 01:25 PM
How old are you?

RuiP
04-17-2012, 01:42 PM
try to keep up and not sound stupid.

I'll tell you what sounds stupid. Someone claming the blast is the best handling bike.

Do you realize that you are claiming a bike that was designed for beginner motorcycle riders, not racing, is the best handling bike hands down.

If what you say was true then I guess all pocket bikes are better handling than anything on the planet.

Quit sounding absurd with your argument. I think your ego is not allowing yourself to just accept the truth. Your bike is slow. I could spend a million dollars pimiping out a pocket bike to make it the best handling bike in the world but it's still a pocket bike get it?

ezblast
04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I did'nt say a stock blast, I said modified - and yes a modified Blast will handle better, not just my observation, but aggreed by EB. Also - you are confussing speed with handling - try to keep up - lol
EZ

ezblast
04-17-2012, 01:55 PM
:D:D:p

RuiP
04-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Dude, you're hopeless. Sell you CR to someone who knows how to ride it because obviously you're skill level is stuck at blast. "try to keep up" lol :D

RuiP
04-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Yes a scooter will out turn any motorcycle. But unless the track is an 8 foot circle it's not going to lap a cbr1000r is it?

RuiP
04-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Take Valentino Rossi and have him race a lap on the blast then on a liter bike. Now tell me what is the point of your better handling argument.

There's no point in handling any better unless it has approx. 4 times the power which would require a larger engine, etc.. As a result it would not handle as well.

I think you're getting crossed up on the fact that you yourself can handle the blast alot better than your CR. An experienced rider can handle your CR better than you could ever handle your blast.

Rossi makes his 200+hp moto gp bike look like a toy the way he rides it.

bobaganoosh
04-17-2012, 04:48 PM
what if ezblast actually is erik buell, then who would be laughing:D

ezblast
04-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Shows how little you know of rossi - a former formula rider - and if all you can do is put downs and insults, then I gather your doing this all at the top of your head instead of researching things - the reason the 1190 is so good is that it is as fast as the other superbikes, but it is as light and handles as well as a formula bike - something not encountered in superbike tech before. You bore me with you lack of wit or knowledge. Try to keep up - if all you want is speed - try the drag races, if you really want the best handling, get a formula bike and toss that around, if you want a fair mix a supermoto may do, if you want the fastest mix, then you get a superbike - their good for commuting - lol
EZ

oh9bolt
04-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Actually the 1190 is a Blast frame...

Guell
04-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Guell - sure that ain't spelled girl? Especially tired of you DS - sigh

and wtf does that even mean?

RuiP
04-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Dude, why the hell do you keep bringing up formula bikes? Last I checked we were talking about a Blast, and a Blast is a beginner bike, not a formula bike.

Stop living a lie already. It's a ****ing Blast for Christ sake, not a formula GP bike. Get with reality.

And if you want a put down take a picture of yourself riding a Blast in public! LOLOLOL

ezblast
04-17-2012, 06:56 PM
You see what is, and call that all, I see what can be and see infinity - your limits limit this conversation - the fact is, with the right mods a Blast can get closer to formula handling than a stock Buell anything else but the 1190. you will not understand this either, so that pretty much wraps up everything, but the name calling and that gets old even for me. - lol
EZ

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 07:03 PM
RuIP, you Sir are an ass-hat. [down] Quit trolling the Blast section and leave it to the Buell Blast enthusiast. Thats right, it is a Buell same brand of bike you ride. So F-off I like my blast just as much as my XB9 maybe better.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks, appreciate the kind words. :D Like I've said in the past, I dont have a problem with Blasts . I just take issue with the tall tales being told aboit them which coincidentially implies that this person has an issue with Blasts himself or he wouldn't be pushing the propaganda down our throats to begin with. I rest my case. ;)

RuiP
04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
On a side note, I can't wait for Moto GP to integrate Buell Blast technologies into their bikes. The sky is the limit! :D Christ I'm laughing so hard it hurts. :p

vtech007
04-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Wow, I just wasted 10 good minutes of my life reading this thread. Sheeesh.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Must have been at least mildly entertaining if you read the entire thread then took the time to post a comment.

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Really RuIP, GTHO of the Blast section. I don't go to the XB forum to here that a Hayabusa is going to roast my ass in horse power and top speed, I go to the XB section to learn how to maintain and improve my XB. When I come to the Blast section I don't need some ASS-Hat telling me that a Blast sucks and could never handle better than what the hell ever you wan't to compare it to. So please GTHO of the Blast section.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 08:13 PM
GFY... BTW Ass-hat is so circa 2005. Try some original name calling. :p

jerseymayhem
04-17-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm crazy interested to know what you modified on your Blast.

I think with as much as you are claiming to know these mods have to impressive and extensive.

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:03 PM
I think you missed the main point "Blast Forum". GTFO. ASS-HAT.[down]

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey Mods, Could we require that you own a Blast to post here? Or at least have ridden one?

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Jeaesy Check out badweatherbikers and buellridersonline for EzBlast mods, if you are really interested, if not GTFHO. LOL!

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:11 PM
F'in interweb trolls!

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:15 PM
jersey, you'r post might make more sense if you read it before you hit the "post your reply" button.

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Ahh - a challenge at last! As Cyrano would say - let there be ten!

RuiP - Rube - definitely the same.
RuiP - RIP - the difference being you don't know ****!
RuiP - as in Rui Paul and just as gay!
RuiP - the reverse starting of purile - surely must be!
RuiP - as in pussy, and not even the good kind!
RuiP - Remote User Information Program - crashed!
RuiP - and ruble - each is worth about the same - jack ****!
Ruip - the roto ruiper man - he likes ****!
RuiP - as in two girls and a cup of RuiP!
RuiP - retarded unimaginative ignorant piss for brains, who will never take his head out of his ass - to busy eating.

Sincerely -
EZ

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Jersey - My Profile (http://www.badweatherbikers.com/cgibin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=ezblast-MODERATOR) - lol
EZ

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:21 PM
What do you call two twats on a beginner bike? ezblast and Ingloriusblastard. lol

Sorry for raining on your pussy parade you fagtards.

:D

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Haters goina hate.

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Ohhh he so clever - a five year old could do better -

you so hurted me with your bad words.

Since you are the true mental midget - would you like that list above explained to you, or will you just ask your mom?
EZ

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:27 PM
ez just like your momma. lol :D

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:29 PM
****ing Blastfags. You can't hold down a gang of beginner bikers can ya? lol

IngloriousBlastard
04-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Rup, Are you that lame that your going to troll the blast board?

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Yes. :D And I believe you actually trolled first so suck it blastfag.

IngloriousBlastard
Do you even own a Buell at all?

jetlee
lol

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Do you even own a Buell at all?

check my pics.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Well I can take pics too. I'll go to the Harley dealer tomorrow. Guess what, I drag race a V-Rod!

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Ahh Jetlee, one of the few blastards that's not an idiot. :D

Stang181
04-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Wow rup you have no life!!!! Lmao dude your not even worth our time later fag ****er lmao

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Why would I lie about owning a Buell? Makes absolutely no sense. I just finished swapping my swingarm to an SS swingarm with pics documenting the project. Surely you are not that dumb.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Ahh Jetlee, one of the few blastards that's not an idiot.
I'm keeping my opinion to myself for right now.

You do realize you've brought nothing to your side of this argument, right?

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Head so far up his ass, he don't even know when he's down and out - a puch drunk looser - fer sure - lol - jet the wanna be troll troll - I've delt with the real thing and this guys just a pale pale shadow - no originality, no knowledge, and most obviously no brains - he just keeps repeating the same thing - next he'll brake out a box of chocolates and tell us about life - RuiP Gump - lol
EZ

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:38 PM
True I dont have a life, I just call out idiots when they claim a blast is the best handling bike ever.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:40 PM
True I dont have a life, I just call out idiots when they claim a blast is the best handling bike ever.

He didn't.

He said a modified Blast will out-handle an XB.

jerseymayhem
04-17-2012, 09:42 PM
nice mod list, how do you like your supertrap? Thinking of getting one for my Ironhead.

Does the friend of yours that ran at the salt flats have a site? I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Blast and redoing the entire frame, but i cant see the performance potential, and it seems as though he and you have figured it out.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:45 PM
You know what. I'm wrong. I'm completely wrong for posting factual information on a topic in which most if not all the other posters here would rather lie than state fact.

Blastards are going to defend the blast regardless. Although I expected some of you to be impartial but I guess not right Jet? [up]

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
No one ever said that - reread - oops - reading is not your long suit - have someone else do that for you and get back to us then.
EZ

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Blastards are going to defend the blast regardless.Â* Although I expected some of you to be impartial but I guess not right Jet?Â*
I stated fact, not opinion and didn't defend the bike.

EZ never said the "blast is the best handling bike ever" as you claimed he did.

You can re-read the thread if you'd like just to verify.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:48 PM
What do you mean by out handle? That is a very ambiguous statement isn't it?

Do you mean out handle another bike around a track for example?????

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Doesn't matter what we mean. You don't appear to be listening anyways and just continue with your snide remarks about the Blast being the "bestestest handling bike in teh werld!" ... or something along those lines.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:53 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/outhandle

ezblast
04-17-2012, 09:53 PM
I have not stated one lie, and can back up everything I say, how say you RuiPer - as in looser, as in an ass who doesn't know when to quit - lol
EZ

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Doesn't matter what we mean

Exactly it doesn't matter. Especially when your supposed to be impartial as a moderator. Thanks for jumping in and being impartial.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Exactly it doesn't matter.Â* Especially when your supposed to be impartial as a moderator.Â* Thanks for jumping in and being impartial.

Where am I partial? Please quote it.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Member "B" said Member "A" said "Blah". Member "A" did not say "Blah" in 3 pages of thread.

I corrected Member "B".

Now I'm partial?

I'm missing your logic.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 09:59 PM
****ing Blastards. You guys wont get it through your thick skulls until you have the scooter crowd babbling about how a heavily modded 50cc will destroy your blastard. Until then, keep outhandling all the other buells! [up]

jetlee
04-17-2012, 10:02 PM
You still fail to show where I'm being partial.

You're continuing to post despite having no solid information for an intelligent debate with those that do.

Therefore, you are trolling. Please quit.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Nevermind Jet, It's pretty clear where you sit.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 10:04 PM
I sit on a Blast.

That doesn't change the fact that other members have not made the claims that you say they have, that I then corrected you on.

RuiP
04-17-2012, 10:05 PM
All gravy Jet.

jetlee
04-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Last word game now, eh?

ezblast
04-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Jeresy, my friend is Terry Parsely of JTS Performance - their shop is at SearsPoint - tracks called something else now, honestly forgot the name - lol - but he's easy to look up - he has the fastest Blast, and his partner Fireman Jim has an S2 that holds records of over 200 mph - they are true masters of speed and help a lot of pro-privateers dial in their bikes before the races there - will probably be helping one of the 1190 groups as well - since Terry was one of the crew for the XBRR when it was in Cali.
JTS (http://www.jtsperformance.com/)
EZ

ezblast
04-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Darn - I never did get a good rejoinder for any of my ten, and he called the contest - lol
EZ

RuiP
04-17-2012, 10:14 PM
500th post!

EZ tell your momma I'll be by later in the week.

Had to do it, :D Peace to your crease, I have to wake up in 6 hours.

ezblast
04-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Figures you like dead people - lol - RuiP the Necro!
EZ

ezblast
04-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Oh and Jerey - a properly dialed in Suppertrapp is a wondrous thing - aka - more than 12 disks will be needed - I think NHRS and the badweb still have those studies up posted somewhere, the nice thing is it delivers performance and does not leave you deaf.
EZ

ezblast
04-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Necro RuiP - perfect!
Nite nite -
EZ

cincybolt12
04-18-2012, 12:30 AM
What he is saying is who cares. You can sup up a yugo and outperform a r8 if you put enough money in it. But why would you? Spend the money and buy the one made for it, my wife started on a 50 cc scooter to learn balance comfortably but when it got to small i didn't run get a 420cc engine from harbor freight and say ok there you go. Cause it wasn't made for it. Yea i could have, i have a friend who did and on takeoff 30-50 feet it dusts my 12 w a big bore but in the end its still a scooter. (Catch up ill wait). Im saying its a great little bike don't get me wrong but in the end its still an entry bike. Ride a modded gsxr 750 and try to tell me yea just as good. You can make **** look like coal but they just don't burn the same

cincybolt12
04-18-2012, 12:33 AM
And thats why eb crushed it publicly. They just dont portray the direction buell is going, to racing. Eb said it himself, why do you keep trying to twist his words on **** and shinola

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 05:07 AM
Wow this got even more stupid than it was. Jetlee should NOT be a mod, ezblast is 73 years old give him a break he has a snake skin covered seat - lol-.

ezblast
04-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Not looking for superbike handling I have that with my CR. I'm looking for better such as what a very modified Blast or formula bike can do. EB did it with the 1190 but who can afford that?

EZ

Loki
04-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Jetlee should NOT be a mod
Bought time someone agrees with me. This guy is not mature enough to be a mod on this site. To me he is honestly a mix between two memebers we do not speak of, rip one of them. Im glad he just stays in his little corner but its to bad he puts a bad name on other blast owners...

ezblast
04-18-2012, 07:07 AM
You guys really don't know **** about the bike you ride or the person who made it_- pretty much ends the conversation except for the name calling. Who's up for another round of that?
EZ

ezblast
04-18-2012, 07:08 AM
Delete

ezblast
04-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Ahhhh poor Loki got his feelings hurt waaaaaaa just for you- lol
EZ

WALLSXB
04-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Jetlee should NOT be a mod
[up]

Bought time someone agrees with me. This guy is not mature enough to be a mod on this site
[up]

After reading thru this post and some of his past (recent) post there seems to be a MAJOR ego trip on his part. Remember a couple weeks ago he already locked out a post that didn't need to be. EGO TRIP ?

cincybolt12
04-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Loki i feel like im on a gsxr forum, get your waders, its gonna fill up fast

bobaganoosh
04-18-2012, 07:41 AM
as far as the trolling on the blast forum this site is small enough that no one really clicks on model specific forums. You just go to the main page and scroll down and read through the few pages of new posts, or atleast thats what i do. The title "buell blast firebolt" sounds pretty interesting so alot of non blast riders are gonna click on it.

that being said please continue
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/6599_20120418014554_L.jpg

Guell
04-18-2012, 07:46 AM
You guys really don't know **** about the bike you ride or the person who made it_- pretty much ends the conversation except for the name calling

Your point? Still doesn't change that I wouldn't ride a blast... This thread has been entertaining, and I havnt called anyone names either.

IngloriousBlastard
04-18-2012, 07:50 AM
To the owners of www.buellxb.com and www.buellparts.net,

After such a warm and friendly welcoming from your customers and forum participants, I will buy my parts for my blast and my xb from ANYONE but buellparts.net! For that matter I'll let the damn things rot before I buy from you. I will still use your forum as I need it, but I will not contribute anything useful here, I'll save that for www.buellridersonline.com.

A special thanks to all the ass-hats trolling the blast forum!

WALLSXB
04-18-2012, 08:08 AM
The title "buell blast firebolt" sounds pretty interesting so alot of non blast riders are gonna click on it.

That's what drew me into this, sounded like an interesting "concept", but it took a weird turn to say the least. [confused]
The problem with the Blast is it's seen as a "beginner bike" due to the riding courses. Not putting them down by any means i'm just stating the truth. To some people all Buells are seen as beginners because they only know of the training course bikes. When I took delivery of my STT a lady came up and said " gotcha a beginner bike there" and my salesman quickly told her that no, it's not a beginner but something that"ll blow your ElectraGlide into the weeds !

ezblast
04-18-2012, 08:29 AM
LOL

jetlee
04-18-2012, 09:24 AM
I laugh at those of you whining about me being a mod.

I close a thread, you bitch. I leave a thread open, you bitch.

Quit bitching.

Stang181
04-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Lol

RuiP
04-18-2012, 01:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Angriest bunch of beginner bike riders I've ever met. lol :D

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 01:50 PM
RjexiQBgLDE

ezblast doin work...

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Look at those chicken tenders, boy you put that thing hard into the corners.

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b7cc05b3127cce98548a73116600000027100BcMWLNw4csZ

Look at the 1125 tire...

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/20164/625698.jpg

bobaganoosh
04-18-2012, 02:08 PM
alright that changed my mind the blast definitly handle better

anybody want to trade a blast for an xb?

ezblast
04-18-2012, 02:40 PM
LOL those where mew tires for both bikes in the first pics, and the secound - naw haven't been hard on the bikes since I got the 1125 - still trying to get it over more, safely, on the roads I travel - never said I was a racer, you mistake me for my friends terry, jim, or thomas - Yes - I ride with the fastest, and the only time our tires see the edges is on a track, which they see regularly working there, its been like three years since my last track day - lol - my tires are street.
Let me guess though - you have no strips, your a regular hero on the road, always at full lean - in otherwords your just another careless squid looking for an accident to happen - take it to the track - that is just nuts on the road.
EZ

RuiP
04-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Wow that was depressing to watch. :(

jetlee
04-18-2012, 02:43 PM
in otherwords your just another careless squid looking for an accident to happen

Not waiting...
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/6049_20110318073856_S.jpg

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/6049_20110407010350_S.jpg

He's already smacked the pavement good.

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Yup thats me.

Oh you posted the tumor removal scar also. [up]

jetlee
04-18-2012, 02:48 PM
You take photos out of context.

Hypocrit.

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 02:49 PM
I went down having too much fun on some backroads, I have since stopped doing that. I have never been a squid or proclaimed to have been able to out handle another bike like ezblast has.

My tires have big fat chicken strips but nowhere near as bad as his "new tires".

WALLSXB
04-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Yup thats me.

Oh you posted the tumor removal scar also.

He's not on here often enough judging by his 129 post so he's unaware of the full story probably. :D
Oops, now 130 !
Oops, now 131 !
Oops, now 132 !

RuiP
04-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey Jetdouche, you're the worst mod I've ever come across.

But you're perfect for the Blast section because like a Blast, you're slow, gutless, and ****ing ugly! LOL:D

oh9bolt
How did I take photos out of context?

And im a Hypocrite! How?

jetlee
Yes, I only have 130 posts.

I don't troll threads that have nothing to do with my bike.

ezblast
04-18-2012, 03:27 PM
With new tires - that riding was in the city, and my 1125 has 1" strips - decent for a non track riding.

Sorry - I'm no hero like you - RuiB - your still just a looser.
EZ

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 03:28 PM
If you want to harass one another do it via PM so the rest of us don't have to look at it. That applies to all of you.

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Jetlee - did you delete your post where you locked the thread? Or did another mod clean up your mess?

twoguns
04-18-2012, 03:32 PM
wooohoooo..... i get to post in here tooooooo.

just as a point of interest before i post. i have a mate who has a 1050 speed triple. he put a buell fairing and subframe and headlights on that for some better wind protection. looked great. only thing that really pissed him off was that the buell fairing was white. made his white bike look cream. re spray came next.

now my post...

guys seriously... relax. we all love our bikes.

and besides if you are going to pay to mod your bike i am sure you can get a lot of bikes to handle pretty awesome. xb and blast included.

all i know and what i like about my xb, is that with no mods (frame/suspension/or brake) and just adjustments of the stuff the bike comes with, my oompah handles everything almost perfect and i can ride around a lot of bikes!

my lady loves her xb cause for hte money spent, there was no other bike that offered fully adjustable suspension in a frame that suited her size. the only close one now is the 675r.

jetlee
04-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Jetlee - did you delete your post where you locked the thread?
I did. If the thread's not locked, no need for the comment.

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Sorry - I'm no hero like you - RuiB - your still just a looser.

Uncalled for.

jetlee answer my question so I dont have to read this thread anymore or pm it.

RuiP
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
EZ it's spelled "loser". I know your getting old, frail and senile but that's the third time you called me a looser.

Also, do you wear geriatric depends when putt'n around on your formula bike? :D

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 03:39 PM
I did. If the thread's not locked, no need for the comment.

I suppose.

As a moderator you are supposed to set an example of what is right and wrong. We don't need moderators acting like squid members, there's plenty of that over on badweb.

Moderator status is a privilege, not a license to do whatever you want.

QUITE a few of the people on this thread need to take a step back and evaluate why it is that they find it so hard to be respectful to one another, and then fix that problem.

jetlee
04-18-2012, 03:42 PM
jetlee answer my question so I dont have to read this thread anymore or pm it.

Because I'm tired of seeing you bring it up...

You posted a picture of a tire assuming it wasn't ridden hard, when it was actually a new tire.

I posted a picture of a scarred head, which I found right next to a picture of you laying in a hospital bed recovering from a wreck, and assumed it was from the wreck as well; it was actually a surgical (tumor removal) scar.

You chastise me for assuming a picture was something it wasn't, when you had already done the same thing previously...hence, hypocrite.

Yeah, I assumed, my fault, sorry, I'm human.

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Nope those tires have not gone farther than the lean while its on its kickstand. I didnt assume anything. Pics dont lie and neither does the video of ez holding the clutch all the way through every corner. He should not be running his mouth about stuff he know nothing about. He rides like he is taking the msf course for the first time, coincidentallyÂ*on a msf bike.

Dont post pics of my scar on my head ever again.

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Now that everything is mostly cleared up, get the thread back on topic. Otherwise I'll have to be the bad guy and lock it in order to prevent it from devolving into a full on flame war.

RuiP
04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
lol

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/MarcNYC/Funny/Messages/REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

ezblast
04-18-2012, 04:28 PM
The only picture of me riding was taking off on a cold bike - holding the clutch in - on the slo ride.
You assume - over and over - I probably will never know enough about the topic, but I personally know experts that do and it was as much their opinion as mine on the topic - read the topic and you will see who I'm quoting as well. You are wrong - ube - I was trying to be nice - ok - I'll say it plain - you are a loser - feel better - lol
And it is jerks like you that convinced me to refuse being a Mod here long ago - lol
EZ

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 04:29 PM
RuiP - Seriously? That's the behavior I'm talking about right there.

RuiP
04-18-2012, 04:35 PM
My bad.

I respect your professionalism and impartiality as a moderator FIDOSOL and will not be posting anything more in this thread. [up]

oh9bolt
04-18-2012, 04:37 PM
ezblast im done arguing with you. You are right in all cases.

I know the truth, and so do you. Your video showed it all no matter your excuse.

anrkizm95
04-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Otherwise I'll have to be the bad guy and lock it in order to prevent it from devolving into a full on flame war. really

ezblast
04-18-2012, 04:45 PM
LOL - whatever - you da mod! Your sure know what your talking about - lolololol
EZ

Thaloc
04-18-2012, 04:50 PM
I love chicken strips, just not on my tires...
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/08Bueller/IMAG0206.jpg
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/08Bueller/IMAG0205.jpg

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Otherwise I'll have to be the bad guy and lock it in order to prevent it from devolving into a full on flame war.
really

Yes, really. If the thread is creating a hostile environment, I'll lock it. There is no logical reason why we can't act like adults and respect one another on here.
My bad.

I respect your professionalism and impartiality as a moderator FIDOSOL and will not be posting anything more in this thread.

I don't want people not to post. I just want people not to post in a mean spirited or disrespectful manner. That shouldn't be too much to ask as we are all adults here.

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
I love chicken strips, just not on my tires...

Do you remember the chicken strips thread I started way back when? What ever happened to that? It made for good conversation. I learned a couple things about riding from that thread.

Thaloc
04-18-2012, 04:56 PM
I do, you might be able to dig it up. Just search for threads started by you along ass time ago hahaha. Chicken strip threads are always good. Those are my old tires, still working on the PR3's

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 04:59 PM
I am only on my second set of tires. I have not gotten to ride her anywhere near as much as she deserves. Army makes it damn near impossible to ride sometimes, with the workload and red tape involved. I actually stuck with the Scorpion Sync tires that came on the bike. I will probably continue to do so until they update/upgrade/discontinue it. I'm not one to mess with a good thing.

RuiP
04-18-2012, 05:17 PM
I believe those are considered chicken strings. lol

I haven't pushed the xb nearly as much as I have other bikes in the past like my old 954rr. I only needed to use 1st and 2nd gear at the track.
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/7962_20120418095702_L.jpg

FIDOSOL
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
The way I got rid of mine is that there used to be a nice curvy road between my house and post, when I was at Fort Knox. The posted speed limit was actually unsafe for cars/trucks, turned out to be perfect for my bike though. Just worked on it gradually until I was going through there with confidence, nice and low.

Guell
04-18-2012, 05:26 PM
I took the chicken strips off my m2 pretty easily, and that thing ground pegs if you looked at it wrong. The xb is easier to do so, i usually leave about 1/4-1/2 inch chicken strips on my tires.

pierce
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
No time to read the whole thread, but I always thought the most impressive riding skills were not cornering per se, but low speed maneuvers. Generally new riders pick up cornering pretty quickly, but trying to do a figure 8 on a goldwing terrifies me. That takes mad skill.

BuellRiderX
04-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Is it possible to put the front Fairing, headlights, mirrors, and windscreen from a firebolt onto a buell blast. It looks possible but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and succeeded or failed, thanks for any help.

Anything is possible as someone else said. If you're able to cut and make your own brackets, it shouldn't be difficult. As far as wiring for headlights, I just always take the trail and error path ;)

ezblast
04-18-2012, 09:45 PM
bracket needed (http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/20164/227860.html?1157775908)
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/135_20120418150243_L.jpg

ezblast
04-18-2012, 09:48 PM
The Blue one with the R tail - a pic I have almost works - I still think the proportions are off - though the S fairing and lights look good!
EZ

twoguns
04-19-2012, 12:59 AM
hmmm... 6 pages of crap and finally a picture and honestly the xb fairing doesnt suit the blast tail. i would trim it down some.

anrkizm95
04-19-2012, 05:36 AM
i would trim it down some.yea imo it flow better

ezblast
04-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Much nicer with the XBR tail, but yes the front proportionally is too big.

Loki
04-19-2012, 09:03 AM
A lighting front would look better.

jetlee
04-19-2012, 09:05 AM
Not seein the pic of the blue one.

ezblast
04-19-2012, 10:28 AM
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/135_20120419042626_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/135_20120419042541_L.jpg
Found them - lol

Seperate note - lol - that covering the clutch was in a parking lot, I also cover it when splitting lanes.

EZ

onelogue
04-19-2012, 10:34 AM
IMO ..... Good from far, far from good. I dont like how the seat and rear fairing dont line up to anything. And im sure from behind, it looks like a bicycle tire under the big firebolt fairing.... Sorry I like fat tires ;)
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20120223041640_L.jpg

Plus im a little confused as to why you would try so hard to make it look like a firebolt why not just buy one? (Honest question)

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3100_20110427182707_L.jpg

jetlee
04-19-2012, 10:39 AM
I have a Firebolt subframe that I'll be fitting to my Blast. Though I won't be putting the outer plastic on. I like the rectangular tube steel structure, it matches the backbone of the Blast. I like the overall shape and seats better than the Blast as well.

Mine won't look like those above (no plastics and no front fairing), I'm doing it for the naked structure and seats.

RuiP
04-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Because the Blast has superior handling. Have you read anything lately RJ? :D

With that 240 tire on the rear, I might have to agree in this case.

firefighter1c57
04-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Most of this thread, Wow... and not World of Warcraft wow either.

As for the bolt blast, eh, I don't like either.

If you're going as far as the blue one went, why not just put the blast engine in a XB frame?

jetlee
04-19-2012, 11:50 AM
If you're going as far as the blue one went, why not just put the blast engine in a XB frame?

I think that's kinda what caused the BS that we just got over.

I don't know the engine mount points on an XB, but my engine mounts to the frame at five points on 3 sides (obviously not the bottom). Front and rear isolators and 3 heim joints (1 on top, 2 on front).

Many mounting points contributes to the shake factor of this thumper, but also to its rigidity.

Honest question, how many mount points are on the XB? If there's only a couple/few, it would seem that it relies more on its shape/material/construction rigidity which is more uniplanar than triangulated to the engine.

FWIW: I love the look of an XB-R, but it looks bad on a Blast; too out-of-proportion. If it could be re-shaped, it might look good, but stock-for-stock no.

jetlee
04-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Looked at my XB-R service manual, looks like 4 mounts. Rear Isolator w/ tie bar, center tie bar, front tie bar and front isolator.

The Blast comes stock with one front tie bar (except the 2000 has two, easy to add the 2nd to newer models) and one center tie bar, no rear tie bar. We do have a different rear isolator mount, though.

Rectangular tube steel backbone vs shaped/welded aluminum.

I'm only stating this stuff in respect to torsional rigidity between the frames.

What makes one better than the other? IS one better than the other?

ezblast
04-19-2012, 12:21 PM
You mean like this - I personally know of five different versions and plan on one my self, but of course a tad different -
EZ
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/135_20120419061448_L.jpg
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/135_20120419061416_L.jpg
By the Hoban Brothers origionally, currently raced in the 500cc singles classes in CA by James P, ErikO prefers the Blast chasis in his racers for the less expensive maintenance. They have both won the same amount of races - averaging about 3 per year in the win collumns, with simular 2nds and 3rds as well - racing against Ascots, etc.
EZ

firefighter1c57
04-19-2012, 04:25 PM
EZ, that is kick ass. I bet the XB dropped a hundred pounds or more with the blast motor. God that thing has got to be so flickable

Also, I'm digging the frame sliders.

WALLSXB
04-19-2012, 04:37 PM
EZ, that is kick ass.Â* I bet the XB dropped a hundred pounds or more with the blast motor.Â* God that thing has got to be so flickable
I highly doubt it lost a hundred pounds or more by the elimination of one cylinder. XBs weigh around 395 to begin with. [confused]

ezblast
04-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Its sitting pretty light - due to the lack of non-needed XB extras - not just motor - which would be probably just over ten pounds, The Hoban Brothers are serious Buell racing engineers, so it is much lighter than a stock XBR - yeah there is serious money in that bike - lol
EZ

RuiP
04-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Does a blast keep oil in the swingarm too?

pierce
04-20-2012, 05:10 AM
No, in the frame.

firefighter1c57
04-20-2012, 06:15 AM
what EZ said. I'm going off the, can remove wire harness, add race tail subframe, race tail, small battery, hell, a 4 cell lithium loses you like 10# and a 4 cell should be fine for a blast race bike. Lose gauges, lose lights, lose mirrors, composite body work, etc etc etc. Yea, dropping 100# is pretty doable.

Guell
04-20-2012, 06:48 AM
A bike like that would be a lot of fun! Kind of like a fixation supermono

ezblast
04-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Now your catching on!

ezblast
07-22-2012, 07:21 AM
lol - I just checked that movie - lol - that ain't me - lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wrongway
07-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Why would the mods not cut out the 5 page catifght and just skip to the part where this thread got back on track?
That's five pages of name calling and disrespect that make this forum irritating to read sometimes.

oh9bolt
07-22-2012, 01:36 PM
^ You should probably go tell your mommy that people are name calling and it isnt very nice.

You have 3 posts and one of them was that waste of letters.

:)

WALLSXB
07-22-2012, 02:17 PM
For **** Sakes I thought this stupid post had died! [mad]

ezblast
07-22-2012, 07:53 PM
LOL - it ain't over till it's over - lol - just pointing out - that's not me in that flick - mickeymouse ears on a bike I own - hardly - lol
EZ

oh9bolt
07-22-2012, 08:03 PM
-LOL- You are a liar that is on your limelight youtube page and it is you...

You suck at riding and you think you have a "formula" bike -lol-, who even calls them formula bikes they are Supersport Bikes.

-LOL-

Daali
07-23-2012, 01:58 AM
Yeah!
http://h22civic.com/pictures/STFU/n00b.bmp
/snicker I love that pic

RuiP
07-24-2012, 02:23 AM
lol... The 4 months late "It wasn't me" defense... lol

ezblast
07-28-2012, 06:35 AM
LOL - check out SLO Ride on youtube - thats me, that other guy needs to gain like 70 lbs and 3" in height to be me, and I haven't worn Buell wear in forever - lol - you newbes on xbs - proof again that this forum blows - lol
EZ

Loki
07-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Ok if it blows so much take your "LOL's" and http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/75/52/46145275/photos/Funnys---/gtfo4.jpg

oh9bolt
07-28-2012, 02:50 PM
^ [up]

oh9bolt
07-28-2012, 03:25 PM
-lol- My mistake I thought you were the winner in the video I posted.

After looking at your slo ride vid I tried to pick out who you were and I had it slimmed down to the bald guy (prob your boyfriend, you have matching bikes -lol- how gay) or you. After watching your uncle henry vid, I know I will never be able to listen to any of your riding advise. -lol-

How does that scooter even propel you around? -lol-

Stick to making sound clips of your scooter and reciting stories of Indian elders. -lol-

Loki
07-28-2012, 04:40 PM
-LOL-

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

ezblast
07-29-2012, 06:16 AM
You so gay! - **** off and ban me you can't take the truth - ****ing pussies.
EZ

arikam
08-20-2012, 04:23 AM
Wow. Sorry that my simple question caused so much hate and meaness. Not my intention. The reason I brought up the ? Is that I like my blast but I wasn't crazy about its look. So I save up a bit of money and bought the bike that I really wanted. A 2008 buell 1125r. It's a step up for sure. Much louder, drinks a lot more fuel, seems heavier, but it has lots of power and I love the look of it.http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/9615_20120812210329_L.jpg

AngryGnome
08-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Man I wish I had that sheepskin on my 1125 when I was riding to and from indy!

GAXB9R
08-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Holy **** i just read the last page and relised what all 7 were about. This is awesome[up]

arikam
08-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Hey angrygnome, I live in Indy. Where Did u ride from? Even with the pad my butt still hurts a little.

AngryGnome
08-21-2012, 05:03 PM
I rode from Springfield, Illinois. I think it was like 200 miles or something.

ezblast
08-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Beautiful bike, will make a great long distance tour bike with a few nods,
EZ

oh9bolt
08-26-2012, 03:40 AM
I rode from Washington DC. 14XX MILES SUCK ON MY BAWLS. On a FIREBOLT to Indianapolis.

oh9bolt
08-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Why dont you tell some more grandpa tales g-pa.