PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!!!!!!

WULFGODSXB
09-13-2008, 02:32 AM
I downloaded a race epprom from primenumbers.org loaded it to ecmspy put in my ecm. thats when crap went bad. my tps went to 100% and would not let me reset it my fan will turn on when ignition is off and will not stop and multiple other trouble codes. got tps under control i think[confused] toggled tps- to unchecked position and burned still working on clearing them and kepping my bike running. hopfully a new set of plugs and a little more tickering it will all be good. has this happened to any one else and if so how did you fix? [sad][sad][sad] did all this becuase i got jardine pipe and airbox mod and have even got to take around the block

matter
09-13-2008, 02:40 AM
one time when burnin g a map with ecm spy I forgot to turn the ignition off and on when done. Had a similar problem with the fan running, etc. until I reburned.

Matt

WULFGODSXB
09-13-2008, 05:44 PM
I left my ignition on i'll have to try it with it off thanks for the tip matter

WULFGODSXB
09-14-2008, 01:00 AM
did not work called dealer drop it off monday hopefully can't trace ecmspy and i'll get it warrantied :( [mad] :(

typeone
09-14-2008, 02:13 PM
you cant just push any EEPROM into any ECM, they have to be of the same type. to get 'race' data, you need to manually load the info.

did you back up your stock EEPROM and try loading it back in?

WULFGODSXB
09-14-2008, 06:20 PM
yes i reloaded stock epprom fan now works correctly i think but tps still stays at 100 and trouble codes of air intake sensor ground open, tps ground open and bank angel sensor open. [sad][sad]

WULFGODSXB
09-16-2008, 01:02 AM
DEFFENTLY BE CAREFUL!!!!! there was no trace of tampering with ecm but what evere is in that file wether intentional or not permantly burned the codes into ecm dealer can't remove and no idea what to do. they stuck another ecm from a bike in shop and it fired right up no codes no problem so race ecm is on order [sad][sad] file name from primenumber is 2007racexb12 stay away!!!!!!!!!!!