PDA

View Full Version : Central Ohio?

gotboost2jz
04-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Anyone meeting up in the Central Ohio area (Columbus)? I'd love to see and hear some other XB's. See what others have done to their's, maybe hear what some aftermarket exhausts sound like, ext.
Quaker Steak and Lube at Polaris has bike night every Wednesday. I've never been myself but I hear it's a pretty big event every week.
I donno. I just want to hear some other XB's.

PalmaMaster1
04-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Gotboost I am in Hilliard area. Check out cobra(central Ohio Buell riders association) they plan stuff for the area. I Havn't met or rode with any of them but plan to this summer! Also european bike night in Grandview near Spagio I intend. On checking it out. I met Mike Small one of the guys who started it and he assured me they had about 3 or 4 Buellster regs and no looking down their noses at american Buell!

gotboost2jz
04-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Thanks Palma. I'll check out Cobra.
I've been meaning to go to euro night for a while now. Hopefully I'll see the buells there. I used to own a triumph (in fact I just sold it to get my Buell) and a good friend of mine still does so I'll likely be going with him once a month or so during the summer. Fortunately no far no one has seemed to mind that I traded into a Buell. In fact, I still ride with my previous triumph group. They're all good sports about it. Maybe just a LITTLE harmless slander though :)