PDA

View Full Version : Members Listing

XBear9S
09-29-2008, 06:28 PM
BuellXB,

How 'bout a "Members Listing"?
Sorta virtual phonebook...
A way to check out who's who w/their basic info and PM link...

Robtk! a.k.a. "Special K"

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death."

--Omar Buellradley

FIDOSOL
09-29-2008, 10:08 PM
That would be outstanding really, with a search feature and A-Z index as well...

buellxb
09-30-2008, 05:06 AM
That's a great idea! My first goal is to get the PM system up and running. It has been hard to find any time from my programmer lately. I have a running list of mods for this forum. Keep the suggestions coming as you think of them.

FIDOSOL
09-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Thank you very much for the update on the PM system in the other thread, and we greatly appreciate your general acceptance and encouragement of new ideas for the forum. You're a stand-up guy.

XBear9S
10-01-2008, 10:02 PM
We already have the feature on our Hellbuellies Forum Website. I'm thinkin' it can't be that hard to pull up the source and pirate the html. A few quick mods and you'd be ready to go.

But that's the dishonest, badass, no rules, schmuck that I am, way of goin' about it...

Robtk! a.k.a. "Special K"

"We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our Buells without being hassled by The Man! ... And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we are gonna do. We are gonna have a good time... We are gonna have a party...a wheelie party!"
--Heavenly Buells

sowei
04-12-2012, 02:37 AM
I am a worthless spam bot.

Please ban me.

Edited by FIDOSOL.