PDA

View Full Version : new cityx in Israel

light12
04-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi all.
Nice to have a forum to rely on for answers.
The first Buell bikes are now on sale at HD Israel
I just had to get one after all this is the coolest bike.
I placed an order for i guess the first Buell and have to wait 35 days for the ship to come in .
price in Israel about 25000 $ .
So to all a great weekend and safe riding .
Eitan
Tel Aviv
Israel

buellxb
04-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Wow! $25k? That's a truckload of money for a Buell. We're glad to have you as part of the Buell community. Are there some good open roads to ride on in Tel Aviv? Post some pics or shoot me an email with some pics as soon as you can. What's it like living in that part of the world right now?

mezap
04-21-2007, 01:14 AM
light12: I can understand some markup because its rare there, but $25,000.00 is harsh. Is that in dollars, euros, or ? Did they let you test ride? I've seen a few pics of Israel, beautiful land, looks like there should be lots of twisties and mountains to ride. Hope the cops aren't too strict there. Maybe buellxb will be willing to post any pics you send, I know I would like to see them. You're going to love that bike. lots of fun. You should go ahead and get a manual and read through it, so you will be well prepared for break-in. Just a thought...welcome to the family!!

light12
04-21-2007, 04:38 AM
Thank I am glad to be on this forum , I have wanted a Buell ever since i have seen the first magazine pics of them.
As for the price we pay taxes lots and lots of taxes
price of bikes and cars is crazy high a HD fatboy would set you back at least 48000$ united states dollars. its not the HD dealers fault just taxes.
As for a test ride , you can not test ride a HD but you can a Buell and i did .
I like the upright sittin position and the imidiate reaction of the motor reminds me of the KTM supermoto i am riding now.
Israel is a very small state i know we make newspaper headline as if we were a large nation but the fact of the matter is you can drive the length of Israel in about 6-7 hours and at its thinnest you can drive accross Israel in about half an hour.
So all and all not the largest country just a very troubled country.
I truly use my bike as a city bike home to work and thats about it so very busy streets a little 5 minutes ride a long the beach and work but it is my relaxation time and i can not function without it.
I will post picturs as soon as i get the bike.
All the best
Eitan

ironpumper
05-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi Eitan , can I please talk t you , I live in Israel too. thinking of buyin the cg (thats like 35k)
anyway , this is my mail: superyeho@gmail.com , ani lo yodea im efshar lasim kan et hatelefon.

light12
05-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Hi .
Finally i got it , not the city-x but the xb12s
love it:)I will try to take some interesting photos.
All the best.
Eitan